Quickie post- The Old Green box

Hai:) I will be doing a fashion post soon after this. I try to do home then fashion but 50L friday is here and Kalopsia has this adorable old green box for sale today! It is very detailed and will look perfect in any type of home for decor. I love little extras because they really enhance the look of your space. I am finishing up a project that I have been working on and this box fit perfectly as decor. It has been a long week for me and I am not 100% today. But I am happy to get this post out to you today and I am almost done with my project:)Fifty linden friday is my favorite weekly event. No one can beat getting good quality items for only 50L.


You might catch me running around also! lol I hope everyone has a wonderful day! The weekend is here! So much to do and always so little time. Then it starts all over again. Stay tuned for my next post <3

Credits:
Green Old Box- Kalopsia (Fifty Linden Friday) - Here is your limo! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goober%20Town/179/36/24
Desert potted plants- Kalopsia
Rug- Apple Fall
Sofa- The loft
Pergola -Tarte

Comments

Popular Posts