Fruitatious- The hidden forest Series "one"

I am very happy to have been chosen by my amazing longtime friend Apple May to do the landscaping at her awesome store Apple May Designs. This has truly been the biggest landscaping project I have ever had. But I have enjoyed working on it so much. The theme is forest/woody and I tried to make it feel like a hideout in the woods. I had to stop myself from adding more stuff because I do not want it laggy. There are so many talented people on here that set up such amazing spaces...so I felt very honored when Apple told me she would like me to do it! I added chill spots all over the place, from benches to little cozy nook areas. Everyone is always looking for places to take pics, whether its for blogs or for profile pictures everything here will work for you. Apple wanted it to be picture friendly and I am sure you will find it is! There is a pathway leading to every area. A lot of fall trees and a few summer elements to really give off the feeling of the season changing. Feel free to go around and explore. She has a male and female store so you can bring your man and help him out if he looks busted!




Decorating is one of my favorite pastimes. You will see a few of my favorite things here along with some very new items. Two of the items pictured are from the home and garden expo that will be ending on the 28th of this month. From a newer store that has some beautiful high quality items. Both the xo sign and the suede chair are texture change so you can match your surroundings. They are the exclusive items from the creator for this event and the proceeds are 100% to the cause! The store is called revival and I really love it. I am sure to post more items from here in the future. The expo is rough yall. I had a very bad time trying to find certain stores. I usually like walking from sim to sim, but I couldn't do that and my friends crashed lol. It is worth the effort! If you not make it out to get some things at least donate to one of the kiosks. Every dollar helps! I will post the slurl to revival at the expo below. I have too many things to show off so this will end up being 3-4 series of posts.
So stay tuned as I get to showing off more of the land and more nook areas! This is truly just the beginning!                                         Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed*




Credits:
Shoes- Poprock heels- Apple May Designs
Greenery- Botanical, 3d trees, Fanatik, Skye Designs
Builds- Trompe Loeil
Chairs-  revival & Laq
Decor- revival

The xo sign and suede hanging chair is at the home expo until the 28th. These are exclusive items. Please go out and support the cause! Here is the Limo to the revival store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Home%20Expo%202/170/216/23

To see everything in its glory please feel free to tp to Apple May's store-
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/129/115/40/

Comments

Popular Posts