Glow

 Hello! I am happy to be back. I spent some days away with my amazing family and got back Sunday night. I jumped on here and got msgs that didn't cap and I have been playing catch up ever since. So I said hmm time for a fashion post!! I love all kinds of animal prints so I had to show this off of course. This beautiful chemise is from M&M styles. They have such a huge variety of nice mesh clothing. In the end I decided to post about this sexy little chemise. I am also wearing one of the newest hair releases from my favorite hair store booN.  I try to be versatile and wear hairs from other places sometimes also of course. But booN is my favorite. When I do something I am 100% focused so, I am trying to get everything pictured and posted before I get all kinds of messages lol. I am always doing something and always thinking. Which is why time goes by so fast for me I am sure. Of course I got sidetracked (my attention span is already bad) by one of my big sisters who just came back to sl and is a bigger brat than I am. If you can believe, so I made her come with me while I take pics. Proving why I like doing this by myself! "Sissy, you done taking pictures yet?"


These pictures just reflect my mood. I could have gone more gritty but instead of going for a certain background look I just went with my mood which of course is happy. I love having a glow around me. Just makes it more appealing to me. I hope I am not showing too much boobie on this picture lol. I am wearing the large size in this chemise which has several standard sizes of course. This hair seemed like the perfect match. It is so hard to find a nice short haircut. This one is just perfect and you can pump the diva feel up with it so I added my fur wrap. I hope everyone is having a beautiful week. I left with a bushel of curls and came back with bone straight hair! lol. You would think being around water would have had me frizzy but no it just made my hair go straight lol. Left here like Chaka khan and came back as Cleopatra. Ok let me go before I start my normal ramble.



                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed




Credits:

New Hair- booN
New Chemise- M&M STYLE
Fur Wrap- SAIKIN
Poses- o0o Studio & Ricielli



Comments

Popular Posts