The Room- House of Dreams

Hello!! I haven't made a post in some time. So I am gonna  do a new big post right now! Of course everyone who is a shopaholic knows that collabor 88 is back! This is one of the events that I usually go to the whole month its running lol. Mind you I am not the type of person that just rezzes things and keep everything as is. I come from the prim mod age. I love to take from each build I get and use them all over the place. It has been harder for me with mesh items of course. When mesh first came out I was totally out of sorts. I bought a house that was furnished and when I got rid of the furniture (which was ugly) I was left with all kinds of shadows on the floors and walls. I truly worried that my being able to add my own touch on things would soon be over. I was just not a fan of mesh at first. Since then, some creators have taken the option to have their builds more *modify friendly* and a person like me really appreciates it.

 With that being said I had fun putting my own spin to this lovely build by Cory Edo. When she posted her WIP in flickr I knew I had to have this, and I got into the event on the very first try! I have done some modding so please take note of that.You can see the demo set up of this build at the event. Of course I had to put it in water, just love it. I cannot help that. It has been a addiction since the day I started sl and saw water with waves on it. I just thought it was so pretty. I am like that of course in rl also. I love staying in places by the water.One thing at the event this round that had me laughing was the signs from the Loft. One said eww Mainland! Which, if I could have snorted...at that moment I would have. Because My parcel is on mainland and it can be very ugly. More recently my neighbors have taken care to have their plots nice, so it is better than it used to be, But you still have people rezzing ugly big things in the sky that aren't high enough to not be offensive. But hey, that is why I have a derender button. Of course I have that sign lol. You will prob see it in one of my later postings. But that really made me laugh because it's a true thought. That is why I often use my Turnips skydome on  a lot of my home posts. It keeps the ugly out well! Plus it makes for a dreamy existence for me when I am in the sky. I also use it on the ground (the sky part) So yall can't see the lurking ugly out there! It doesn't seem like a week since my last post, but of course time flies.


  I tend to take the time I need to get posts just like I want them. I have taken this time to concentrate on the posts to come and get everything set up. So I have been trying to get my creative juices going.  I am a quality over quantity person. So if I miss several days between posting I am prob fighting with what I am going to post next lol. If it doesn't look perfect, I keep going until it does. I have had so much fun setting up this area. It is really beautiful. I hope everyone is having a awesome/wonderful weekend! Stay Tuned I am not going anywhere!


                                                        Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

The dreaming house- Trompe Loeil- Collabor 88 September
Chairs & fountain - Trompe Loeil
Whales- Mish Mish
Trees- Botanical & Kidd grass
Hammock - 8f8

Comments

Popular Posts