Quickie Post- Fall is Coming

It is so exciting. Fall is coming and it is prob my favorite season!! I can dust off my boots and get new ones! lol. A new month and everyone is starting to release stuff for the new season coming. One of my favorite weekend events is here. The neighborhood of course. Kalopsia has released this beautiful fall decor with stool that has several animations in it. You get the stool, sign decor, pumpkins, piece of fence and wreath. All for one amazing price for today! Everything is copy which makes me happy. I love to add more than just one copy of items as I am doing here lol. Back in the day it was too primmy to do this. But with these items all being 1 Land impact and the wreath being 5 land impact, you cannot help but rez more than one to really give some oomph to your home. Wow I was sure spell check was gonna get me with oomph. *shocked*I am sneaking some new shoes on today. Apple has not released these yet. But I am wearing them out lol. They are of course for slink high feet and will be available soon.


 I usually don't have time to post on the weekend but since this awesome decor is featured for a event that is only on for Saturday, I am making sure I post my post about it on Saturday! lol. There is a place that makes the best pizza in this area and only for brunch they sale Cast iron cinnamon buns. So guess where I am off to today? lol I hope everyone has a awesome weekend! It goes as quickly as it comes and a whole new week will be here in no time. I will post a lm to the store!
                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Fall is coming set - Kalopsia (The neighborhood event) - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goober%20Town/213/69/22

*The floor plant is the orange version and also available at Kalopsia

On me:
Dress- Dirtymind
Shoes- Apple May Designs (Soon to be released)
Jewelry- Ryca

Comments

Popular Posts