The Hippie

Hey, I can try to be one if I want to. lol This is also the name of the outfit I am so comfortably wearing. This dress is the type you would want to wear on a day where you want to stay feminine but you also want the comfort. Maxi type dresses are what I consider a trend. But I do not see these styles going anywhere. I didn't feel like going out finding a place to blog today and just went with one of my awesome skyglobe setups.Thankfully I do have a ton of places I can go to get some nice pictures. A few have turned into my favorites so of course I will use them again in the future. This dress is totally mesh and comes in several sizes. I am wearing the medium. It always fluctuates with some mesh clothing. I tend to go from small to medium. But I am not a fan of seeing clothes cut into me. Plus the large size always seems so wide, so I pretty much keep my mesh shapes within a decent medium rangeI also decided to wear one of my favorite hairdos from booN. You can never go wrong with a updo. I didn't want to wear a long style with this dress. The beginning of the week always starts off slow, but I wanted to get something posted today since I didn't get to this weekend. But, I am happy to get to post today!


I also decided to take a couple of pics of the scenery around me. So today is a decor in fashion post all in one punch! I really love adding little details to each home I have to add that extra personality to it. It really helps with the cheerful mood. The cute animals were from the summerfest event. I just love adding them all over the place. Cute stuff is always in season right? Well it is for me lol. I just love all of the amazing random cute things that you can find on sl. The house featured is a Scarlet Creative house and it gives off such a awesome retro feel that I have used it for one of my "The room" series posts. I also have another one in the works that is in the inside of it. I had to decide if I wanted to use items from a past event or not. But just because a event is over we do not delete these items and hey I love how they look with the house:)



I hope everyone will have a wonderful and amazing week. The start of the week seems to drag along and today is no different for me. I am trying to get myself going today! I am sure once I finally get used to this humidity then it will be fall/winter again lol.  Okay I am off and gonna leave you with a picture of my lil hedgehogs. They are decorating the swing I just recently posted on. So many uses! lol.



                                                    Stay Fierce * Stay Blessed


Credits:

Dresses: M&M STYLE
Hair: booN
Grass: KIDD
Critters: Ohmai
Stone walkway: Laq
Skydome (Spring Textures): Turnip's homes
Trees: Fanatik & Botanical
Tents: Turnip's homes
House: Scarlet Creative
Swing- Kazza
Pool- D-lab
Whales in the tub- Mish Mish

Comments

Popular Posts