I'm Still Fly

Hello!!! I had a crazy busy weekend and wasn't able to post. But hey, It is the best time for me to get things done and enjoy my time with my other half. The heat has been crazy this week and I decided to go out in new shoes. Yea, big mistake. lol My feet are still hurting from the drama they went through.  I am happy to bring you a brand spanking new fashion post today. I am sure most of you have seen the awesome Tigress shorts from Apple May that I have blogged on a older post. She has released a matching top! Please note this is a layer top. It is NOT mesh. But it does have appliers for Wowmeh & Lolas. It comes in several colors same as the shorts and the textures are so pretty. They are perfect for those of us that love vibrant colors.I am going to do something different. I took pics of this outfit and in 2 different ways. The other outfit is in all white. They look so different that I just decided to split this into two posts! I don't wanna slam several pics in this post and try to fit them in different pools on flickr, so doing it this way will be better for everyone!

Anyone that knows me knows that I have waited longer than others to get slink feet. lol But I did get them a few months back and I can say I hate that I waited so long. They look way better than the shoes I had been wearing prior. They look more real. I have a pair of shoes I love, but even though I was able to match my skin color it looked so bland. Not with the Slink feet. So If you are a woman OR man out there protesting Slink feet. Get them! They really enhance your look. One of my  favorite shoe stores is Reign. They sell shoes for all of the feet and have so many varieties. When I started getting my clothes together for this post a particular shoe from the store came to mind because of all the color options and of course because I bought damn near every color lol. This lovely shoe is called Alloy.


The shoes have a hud to change the metal and shoe base. The colors are not just silver and gold. You get silver, gold, turquoise, black, pink and red. So how is that for options. I am wearing the black in this post with red. It changes the base of the shoe and the hardware.I have passed on shoes many times because I could not change the hardware to match my jewelry. You do not have that issue with these. And the black ones came in handy since I was able to change the hardware and bottom red to add to my fabulousity lol. Oh yea w.e spellcheck! I am trying to do a fashion post then home/decor in order. I seem to do better when I am organized! lol So look for the part 2 of this post later in the week!  So hello to a awesome brand new week ahead!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful one!

Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed




Credits: 
Clothing - Apple May Designs
Shoes: Reign
Jewels: Ryca
Poses: Purple poses
Owl: Beetlebones gacha
Feet: Slink High feet

Comments

Popular Posts