The Room- Roman Oasis

Well hello there. I am very excited about this post because it has taken me all week to figure out how I wanted to do the setting and what windlight settings I wanted to use. How do we keep up with all of these events? I am not doing very good at it! I went to the Genre event maybe last week or so and got this bed set in gold. I planned on getting at least another color later. The lesson learned is not to go back! Get what you want right then! This bed totally finishes the scene I was trying to create in my roman oasis. It comes in 3 hot colors.The color shown is the white. It also comes with a fancy canopy. You will most likely see it in future posts as I will prob stick it all over my house. lol.  I discovered the store Kalopsia owned by Isabeau Baragula during the Red riding hood round of Enchantment. I have always been into whimsical and regal things and I am always drawn to that event. Who doesn't like fairy tales or stories that remind us of our childhood? I just love it. I actually plan on buying her castle for this round of Enchantment for my gbb lol. So let me say I have loved her store since I found it and really pleased to show you some of her stunning items. It is not often I turn into a total fan, but when I do it is permanent! Plus I've had to bug her a couple of times and she has been so sweet to me and I really thank her for that. I always love talking about creators who really care about their customers and are just 5 stars all the way. You will not see me mention the other ones! lol.
 

Collabor 88 is Odyssey themed? Which I am off because once I saw Zeus I thought it was Roman Gods. Hey to me it is Roman God themed! Or is that what Odyssey is? I might google that lol. I try to wait a few days from the beginning of any event because everyone usually focuses on getting their posts out and it becomes.....idk..overkill. Once I saw this gazebo I had to have it. This will obviously be something I am gonna use over and over. I love calm colors. Colors that are just soothing to the eyes and I really love this setup. All of these lights really add to the room. The lamps work at the touch for on/off convenience as well as the light fixture that comes with the gazebo. Anytime I have lights that have a on/off option they stay on! It's so wonderful we cannot have power bills in sl because mine would always be high!It is always amazing how a space looks when you have beautiful high quality items in it. Plus the land impact is very low. I remember years ago a bed like this (well it wouldn't have looked as nice of course) would be like 100 prims lol. A parcel with anything less than 937 prims was not something I could use at all. Now, I could decorate one with 100 prims! lol. That my dear is the power of mesh!As you can see I got picture happy. But, I couldn't help it. Okay, I have rambled on enough for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Get out there and do some shopping!




                                                        Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:
Bed Le Lit de la Marquise & Statue- Kalopsia
Gazebo- Tarte- Collabor88 August round
Frames & Lamps- Apple Fall- Collabor 88 August Round
Rug- Lame
Flower and Pedestals- Apple Fall
Fountains- Lark- Collabor88 August round




Comments

Popular Posts