Corner Comfort - Quickie Post

I am not having a good blogger moment today. I was trying to take pictures for this post and I cannot see all of the items. For some reason they are not rezzing for me. So I am actually delayed. They were there when I logged on and poofed when I rezzed in on them lol! I don't care if I have to log 20 times I will get this posted! #Determined. The men's dept is a event I look forward to every month. It actually takes me all month to get what I want. lol. I try to wait until the crowd dies down before I run in. This round is ending on the last day of this month So if you like this awesome chair set called My own Library you better get it while it is at this awesome price. You better just teleport now. I really love this seating and tried to show off the realistic textures as much as possible. This space could have been included in my baby boy post since it's in my son's home but I was adding too many pictures in one post so decided to set aside for it's own quickie post! The set comes with The table with mug, lamp (on the wall) and chair. It is a steal for 150L.  The cute mic lamp is part of the Take five Jazz set at the fantasy collective event and you get that set for a steal of a price right now also.
I edited the chair and made copies of the books from the inside. I love books! I tend to rez them all over the place lol. They look so real I couldn't help myself. I tend to do this with magazines and books in rl. It makes me keep up with everything I am going to order etc. I guess having them in my face helps me remember lol. I love the men's dept because you can get a good amount of high quality things no more than 300L a piece but to get a whole set for 150L I really couldn't pass it up!
 Once the items leave the event and go to the store they typically go up in price. End of the month to me is always crunch time as far as posts since the events tend to start over on the first and of course the Arcade is just around the corner. So next month for me will be a very hectic month. I just have to manage rl and making time for blogging:) Exciting times! I have been looking forward to this week for some time. I hope everyone has a amazing week! I cannot stress this enough. These events will be over very very soon. Get there or be butt hurt later. <3

                                                         Stay Fierce * Stay Blessed

Credits:

My own Library set- Kalopsia at The men's dept
Retro mic lamp- Kalopsia-  Part of the Take five Jazz set at The fantasy collective
 Hanging and potted plants- Kalopsia

Taxi-

The Men's dept- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Pea/118/38/22
The Fantasy Collective- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hibari/211/188/3003


Comments

Popular Posts