Quickie Post- Swing with me

I love swings. I have fond memories of being in this type of swing with different family members throughout my life. We just always loved sitting in swings while talking. lol. When I saw this I had to have it. You get 3 different wood textures and 3 different pillow textures. You can mix and match to make sure it fits in with your decor. I post all of the textures below. It has couple and single poses. I do have a button for a animation section that says layed, but it isn't working. I am assuming its single poses laying on the swing. I will have to send the creator a nc lol. I have tried to rerezz them and everything. Other than that it is wonderful and worth investing in.



It also has decorative plants that you can have rezzed or derezzed. Alot of nice options. I remember trying to sit on the swing with no one on it just trying to not fall lol. It was easier when someone was already on it cause they could somewhat hold it steady so the likely chance of falling wasn't as high. Either on a porch or under a big tree it was good times:) But, where I am from is dry heat. This humidity is a different beast here. I am not trying to sit in one spot getting all that in my face. Outdoor activities are big here...We have actually been bike shopping to utilize all of the bike trails that are around us and they are making more. It's really a big thing here and once I figure out how to fit my dog in this dog basket I will be happy.  Okay, I am off! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!                                               Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!



Credits:
Swing - Kazza
Trees- Botanical

Comments

Popular Posts