I'm Still Fly pt.2

Hello!I am bringing you the 2nd part to my post from earlier this week! I am wearing the white Tigress shorts and the new tigress slice shirt in white from Apple May Designs. I was doing the original post some days ago and was like you know what I am going to turn this into two posts! I tried to give each color a different feel and I really had fun taking these pics. But please note all of my pictures are in-world pictures. I am also wearing the white version of my Alloy shoes. I could have changed the bottom and hardware to one of several colors, but I just decided to wear them all white.Every female should have at least one up to date fatpack of shoes and this shoe comes in so many colors. It just made sense to pair these with my outfit. You can never have too many shoes. That should be a anthem for women...eh for men too. lol. This is one of my most favorite hairs by booN. It gives you the dramatic edge that I like to do sometimes in my pictures. I have mostly seen it for haute couture outfits or gowns like when I used it for one of my Relay for Life fashion posts. But this shows you that you can rock it keep that sexy going also.


It is just always fun to show how versatile anything can be. It's just how you use it. This past week went by too fast. Or maybe we need more hours in the day! I guess that could be a good and bad thing according to how you look at it. I wanted to give a close up of the shoes show you can see them better. I love platform type shoes. Sometimes if you look at them you might think they are painful to wear but because of the thickness of the platform bottom they can actually be comfortable. I have a nude pair in rl I love wearing and they are more comfortable than the wedges that tore my feet up this past weekend lol. These shoes are for the slink high feet mind you. You have to have the slink high feet to wear these shoes.

This weekend has been nice so far. It seemed to rain while we were gone. I only noticed because the ground was wet. But now it is full blown pouring rain outside! lol I hope everyone is having better weather! I am gonna post this and go be productive! 

Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:
Clothing: Apple May Designs
Shoes:Reign (high slink feet)
Owl: Beetlebones
Hair:booN
Fur:Fishy strawberry
Poses: Purple Poses

Comments

Popular Posts