Lux

Today is all about fashion. I am bringing you this new and gorgeous mesh leather jacket. At first I was only going to post the black version. But I really wanted to do the Leopard also. So yay I did both! It comes in several standard sizes and I am wearing the medium size today. The hardware is in gold. The textures are on point and I just love this. You can wear this as a jacket but on sl I tend to wear all jackets as dresses. Well the ones that are long enough to cover up my buttocks lol. But the funny thing is most of my jackets are long ones. I tend to not wear the crop ones as much.



I have had a very busy weekend . My newest lipstick did not agree with me and luckily I was able to go to a M-A-C store today. I tend to go to the website and put stuff in my cart. Sometimes getting the items, sometimes forgetting. But being in the actual store I got everything without procrastination. Only one color I got today was a big no no. lol It is bright which is crazy because is it a matte color and I personally seen it on one of my friends. It is NOT working for me. It is so different I had to check the name again to make sure I got the right thing. I do not and will not try samples so I just get what color I see that is nice and I also shop off of the saleswomen and from recommendations.But in the end I am happy everything else works wonderfully. Hopefully I will not have any problems. This was tax free weekend. Some things I got were tax free, of course my makeup wasn't. But it really doesn't make a difference unless you are buying furniture priced items lol.


 Every time I get a new piece of leather clothing in sl it really amazes me at how far mesh has brought us. It looks so real you think you can actually touch it or smell the leather. My old leather clothing lol...was horrid compared to this. Black with that smudge of white to give it that shine lol. Come on you know what I am talking about! I am sure they are still selling those clothes.This past week I saw a handful of people still wearing shoes that were made in 2006. So even though we are so ahead with textures and mesh there is still people out there almost a decade behind.  I might do another post later or find time for a quickie post. I am trying to stay up to date but it is hard and my goodness the monthly events are starting over lol. This will be a very busy week. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


                                                        Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:
Outfit - M&M STYLE
Jewels- Ryca & Paper Couture
Hair- Etd aka Elikitara
Poses- Purple Poses & [CA]

Comments

Popular Posts