Pink Breeze and Greetings.....

Hello, I am Ebony Cyberstar! I am no newcomer to blogs or to fashion. We all need a fresh start sometimes and this will be mine! I love fashion, clothes, hair, skin and anything else you can think of! I always have had people ask where you get that from? A blog to me is a way to answer those questions and to show things to others that they might not know about.....But more about me over time!! I am excited about all of the mesh that has hit the grid and I introduce to you my favorites!!


This outfit is a new release from Apple May! I love this outfit as you can dress it up or make it totally casual if you want. The cable knit texture and the fit is amazing! It comes in several colors and different sizes. I am wearing my normal shape, and I am a curvy avi. The large fits me perfectly.


I am also wearing one of the Newest and hottest hairs to hit the grid!! I am so excited about these mesh dreads that are the newest release from booN! If you see me on the gird today, and maybe even tomorrow I will be wearing this outfit and hair, lol. You will see the other styles as I update the blog!


Next is my more fashionista feel version, that I am also very pleased with! Hmm spell check says I spelled Fashionista wrong is that possible? lol nope..looks good to me! :D


I am rocking the Sandra dress in sand now and decided to add a little for the full effect! This fur is a new mesh jacket from SAIKIN!It comes in more colors and all beautiful! I am a lover of fur in all kinda ways. But no animals were hurt in this beautiful creation so no hate mail ok


I am so excited to show all the wonderful things that I am loving right now, this is only a small taste! I love adding pieces and trying them on with things some people might now normally do! Just one outfit can produce so many different styles and combinations!

Okay off to eat my Tiramisu.....Happy Shopping!

Credits: Hair :booN- UII177- Blonde & Pink- Mesh
Dress- Apple May Designs (AMD) Sabrina- Sand and Light Pink- Mesh
Fur Jacket: SAIKIN
Jewelry- Ryca & Paper Couture
Gloves- Glue Ink
Handbag- House Of Fox - Roman Bag- Bubblegum Pink
Nails: Mandala

Comments

Popular Posts