Foggy skies

I have been a busy bee this past week and its all dreary, rainy and nasty today! lol I seem to always be playing catch up! But you better believe I do it with a lil oomph in my step! lol.....Some time ago I made my sissy a custom shape. My sis is the  hardest client I have and will ever have!:P But I always love the challenge.

This shape will not be sold..But I do take custom orders. She tends to be a hot firecracker on most days and this outfit to me was 100% her:) She should change her name to sexy. lol I got this hair from the relay for life event maybe a week or so ago. I am a lover of braids and of course dreads..


I am a emotional dresser. My mood totally is reflected in a outfit I pic or wear. I wanted to add a jacket maybe to this outfit, but I didnt wanna take away from the sex appeal...But the cool thing is you can use these as seperates to put that sex appeal in different outfits:) I was all ready to wear my new flowy sundresses this weekend out in the sun and no...I am home watching it rain lolll
This sister doesn't do rain. I am sorry ;/

Mind you I just got my hair done yesterday 2! lol...But anyhoo lol...The next few days I will be catching up on my posts and showing you some hot things from the grid as always! My attention span is so flippy at times lol...But I will get er done:)

A few websites I check out for events have been down, so I am having a harder time, but we will see. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know and I will post things you want to see! I hope everyone is having a sunny day unlike myself! Stay Fierce!

Credits: Outfit: Atomic- (AMD) Apple May Designs
Jewels- Ryca
Tattoo- Glue Ink
Nails: 1 <3 fashion


Comments

Popular Posts