Flashing Lights

SL was very harsh last night. I have only seen rolling restarts in the daytime. So last evening caught me off guard and every sim I teleported to was about to restart! lol It was sad and funny at the same time. So much I wanted to blog that I took extra pictures for today, but I changed my mind:) Newness has that effect! booN released a new hair style & AMD brought out a hot mesh outfit that I love and had the perfect idea for!



I get in different moods where I wanna either be casual or dressy. Dressy or flashy usually wins even in RL. I buy the flashiest things and before I go out I ask....Am I too flashy? lol Which of course is in the eye of the beholder lol. I totally get the love of sparkle, fur, and tassels from my mom. I actually have a pair of boots with tassels exactly like these,  so I had to have these here also. For the most part I buy and rock things in SL I would in Rl. I would love to have this outfit right now during the weekend!  0.0



Of course in the last post I promised to blog more new hairs from booN! I am love with the dreads and the textures. They are amazing. Mesh Dreads? Yes:) When they were released I was on skype and screamed in my sister's ear. She has recovered, lol.... & Speaking of my sister on the side of this blog is My fav blog links and a link to her flickr. I am always a proud sissy! Check out her work she is a talent!


This outfit and hair is still on sale last I checked. This will NOT last long. The outfit will end tonight. Any suggestions on stores or anything is and will always be appreciated. I am going out tomorrow and getting to see a chiweenie if it hasn't sold from the petshop yet. My dog of 11 yrs..my toy poodle passed over a yr ago now and just miss having a puppy...will this lil pup win me over I highly doubt it, but me actually wanting to see one shows I am doing a lil better:) Btw if you are wondering Chiweenie = chihuahua & dashund

I know people are crazy with all these different breeds they are mixing and making up these dumb names, but its a really cute pup. Looks more like a weenie :P When I heard the name all I could think was...


Bitch Please! Muhahahaha

Have a blessed Friday Everyone & Stay Fierce!!


Credits: 
Hair- booN- PAP584 & XVA651 Mesh
Outfit- Apple May Designs (AMD)- Ringer
Jewelry- Ryca
Nails- Mandala- Kabuki 



Comments

Popular Posts