Neutral

This weekend has been wonderful..not for my poor feet though. I went to a mall in one of my fav pairs of boots and mind you. they were not made to walk at a 6 floor mall. lol.....I saw the puppies but didn't get one. Maybe later, but I don't want one now:) I got this outfit some time ago,and wanted to blog it.....


SL has been trippy the last few days so I am redoing my family home. I have it snow themed. This dress helps the mood:) Yes the snow time is basically over, but hey this is sl we can have snow or storms or anything we want, lol


I am wearing one of my new shapes. For now she is called Queen:) I feel quite royal in her and its a really elegant shape. I am wearing this necklace a little too much as its one of my favs but, I will change it up! :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am gonna eat my breakfast now.

The Epoch event is ending today and I ran over to get a few things I really didnt want to miss, lol
I will post those later, but I advise everyone to go to it asap. Some events go in the middle of the day, and you will be out of luck! Stay Fierce!


                                                                 Credits:
Skin: (AMD) Apple May Designs- Misha- Dark-fantasy
Hair: booN- K2K736-Platinum
Veil: booN: Birdcage Veils TT6 White
Dress- Miamai
Jewelry- Ryca
Shape: Majesty Queen Shape- Future release

Comments

Popular Posts