Stars

Some days you feel like staying in the bed eventhough you cannot! This is one of those days, but it is getting warmer outside and I am so glad that I recently bought some flowy/thin dresses. I was so tempted to buy all kinds of sale winter dresses, but it made more sense to buy for now and I am glad I did!

But of course in sl I am wearing a mixture of winter and summer rofl! We can do that here :P
I am glad I was able to take these pics b4 sl made me wear clothes I had on a day b4. lol and a hairbase that won't come off! I am showing you my way of bringing a outfit from casual to fashinista.


You do as much or as little as you want......Of course for me I add, until I added too many attachments half the time, lol. One day I couldn't add on a attachment, not sure what it was but I had on nails, jewelry, nose rings, piercings, rings. You name it, I had it on. My sister was like well the limit is __ so I took off a attachment and yes, I could add on then!


As you see I went from this mesh outfit that inspired my background, to adding boots, a wonderful neckpiece and a flashy hat! This hair is also versatile also. I wear it with formal dresses as you see above on my last post and anything in between!
I wish everyone a good week, time flew by and its almost the weekend again! loll I am just recovering from the last one! But I do want to go to that mall again, maybe get some wedges..hmmm Stay Fierce!!

Credits:

Outfit: (AMD) Apple May Designs- Counting stars- Mesh
Hair: booN- K2K736
HeadPiece- Bliss Couture
Skin- (AMD) Apple May Designs- Misha
Shape- Majesty soon to be released
Necklace- Cheerno



Comments

Popular Posts