Royal

Thursday has arrived............................


I am in a wonderful mood today! I am now on trial with the cutest baby boi and I am almost done with my 1000 loads of laundry! lol This weekend is something I am looking forward to! I was gonna get a chiweenie puppy, but I changed my mind when I saw the ones being sold. The ones they have are plain colored and I am sorry. I love color!


I decided to mix and match a few of my favorite pieces today and  a new hair I got that gives you that tribal feel:) I love it and I feel like the diva I am!


It is actually feeling like summertime here today and I hope it stays that way so I can break out my summer dresses! Eventhough I am a boot/coat person, I am excited. One thing I am not gonna leave behind from the winter is boots! I refuse to give up boots!!!! lol Gladiator sandals and booties...hmm bootie wedges are on my shopping list for this weekend.


Hopefully I will find some like the ones I am rocking here! I hope everyone will have a wonderful day! Enjoy the sun & get some fresh air! Don't commit shoeicide! Stay Fierce!


Credits:

hair [ef] designs
nails-mandala
shoes- similar italian footwear
fur collar- mimikri
top-linc 
pants- spirit store
earrings- {me}
bracelets-ryca
ring- p.c



Comments

Popular Posts