Majesty- The Royal Treatment

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring [Cinoe] Queen berry which is new to the Access Event! Yo! I know [Cinoe] didn't give me food..dessert food with a crown on it and not expect me to show out! This food is me through and through! If you love food this is a must have you guys. [Cinoe] food is dispensable and will have a bento anim. It has been some time since I did a closeup food post, so this is the perfect time. I just love this food! It has that dash of Boojii I love attached to it with the crown. I set up a 4-person dining experience with this awesome food. I wanted it to be regal, so I added some silver candles and pearls. I am also featuring At a Cafe in Kyoto. This doughnut set reminds me of the doughnuts of a premium bakery I know of in RL that has the most awesome doughnuts. During the pandemic you had to pre-order them before they sold out and then stand in a line to pick those suckers up. It used to be a big process. But now they try to have regular hours. I have a sweets addiction! I can't help it. LOL, I tend to go crazy with gold in spaces but trying to match the mood and shade of the crown I went with Silver, and I love it. If you haven't been to the [Cinoe] mainstore you are truly missing out. It's so much yummy food there. Between looking at the older food and grabbing all the new food I am having a hard time keeping up! 


I want to take the time to thank everyone who has been liking and sharing my work on different social media platforms! It means so much! I know I say I appreciate it many times over, but I really do mean that. When I had to pick and choose between doing commissions or blog posts my decision to choose blogs was because I feel I am able reach more people through my blog and share my love of decorating this way. I have been blogging forever and I really enjoy it. I don't like deadlines and for the most part my stores don't have me on any, so it works out. I appreciate the love and one day I hope I will be able to get in some commissions, although I have a long waiting list already if that happens. LOL! My big sister is even on this list! I made note of it in my mind. But I do appreciate all of the love it helps keep me going after all of these years. Thank you dearly my friends. I have more posts for this month and a variety of items to show you. Stay tuned you guys I am not done. Peace and Blessings xoxo <33333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[Cinoe] Queen berry - New at the  ACCESS Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/40/131/21

[Cinoe] Queen berry - Croquembouche (Blue) LI:1


[Cinoe] At a cafe in Kyoto - Coffee and ChocolateNuts Donut LI:2
[Cinoe] At a cafe in Kyoto - Coffee and Plain Donut LI:2
[Cinoe] At a cafe in Kyoto - Coffee and StrawberryCream Donut LI:2
[Cinoe] At a cafe in Kyoto - Coffee and Whiteline Donut LI:2
[Cinoe] At a cafe in Kyoto - Donut box (A) LI:1
[Cinoe] At a cafe in Kyoto - Donut box (B) LI:1
[Cinoe] At a cafe in Kyoto - Donut box (C) LI:1

[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Double choco muffin (disp) LI:2
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Plain muffin (disp) LI:2


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts