Majesty- Summer Of Feelings

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring KraftWork today with Capri Poolside Loungers new to the Anthem Event and Faux Beach Pool which is new to the FaMESHed Event for this month! I am a huge water person. Being a Cancer sign I enjoy water. The posts this month are all being shown on my land that I am revamping which is pretty much just water! It's ALL about spaces and water on this sim and I am enjoying decorating all over it. When I saw this Faux beach pool I was in love! You can use it in so many ways! You can have it in a skybox setup or a ground setup like I have here. I just wanted an organic feeling. The poolside loungers are a part of a new budget line from the store. This adult set with the chaise and armchair was only 149 Lindens if you can believe. I wasn't sure if I wanted to use this for this space, so I ran down and got them. Looking at a picture ad and the actual item in-world makes a big difference to me. I have to see how I am going to utilize the item and the size, look etc. Plus, I tend to get ideas right away upon seeing things that interest me. The Faux beach pool has a texture hud which comes in handy to better match the area you are using it for. The really grassy texture worked for my land and it's what I used for this awesome and tropical pool space. I put a few floaters in here. You cannot go wrong with flamingoes. As I type this up, I am still working on the space and added little details. I tend to start off by adding all of the main pieces first and then finish off with the detailed things that are needed. 

When I did commissions, clients always thought I was done after putting down the main pieces in a room and I am like what??? This is unfinished! LOL I would say the two rooms I tend to use the most prims will be the kitchen and dining rooms. Mainly, because I am such a foodie person. I just go nuts in those rooms. I am really enjoying working on some outdoor spaces for the blog this month. I tend to try to shy away from outdoor spaces as I am more of an interior decor person, but I buy for exterior spaces just like I do for interiors! So, I have a ton of decor and landscaping for outdoor spaces and it's nice to use the items and show you how I use them! I have a weird schedule this week and many things to do but I will try to make the next so many posts during the day and not later in the evening. I really hope everyone loves this space. My inspiration was a nice tropical beach full of sun and relaxation but with some shade! It is hot here in my neck of the woods and humid. So, shade from the sun is a must! It's around 90 degrees and I am fighting to keep my new hydrangea bushes from dying off. They are getting bigger and one of them has so many blooms on it. Midafternoon is when it's the hottest and they are screaming for water and droop but after they get water, they are back perky and fresh! I hope all of you will enjoy these new posts this month. I am really enjoying decorating them. It's so relaxing and fun. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I hope you are having a wonderful week! Stay cool! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


I just finished this awesome beach space. I used some awesome JIAN pets to add some more personality to the beach! These little guys are super adorable and texture change. They are from an older gacha key, but I am sure I saw them recently mentioned from the store. They are available at the mainstore. I am up quite late so I will post this hopefully by the morning/afternoon (Thursday).  I hope you like this space my friends! xoxo 



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork Faux Beach Pool - NEW at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/223/141/1001

KraftWork Bonus Palm . Palm 1 LI:4
KraftWork Faux Beach Pool LI:61
KraftWork Faux Beach Pool . Pergola LI:14

KraftWork Capri Poolside Loungers ADULT- NEW at the Anthem Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/131/128/1106

KraftWork Capri Poolside Loungers . Armchair ADULT LI:4
KraftWork Capri Poolside Loungers . Chaise ADULT LI:4



JIAN Splashy Spaniels 1. Poolside Chaise RARE LI:16
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 11. Eng Black Wanderer LI:17

Apple Fall Lemonade Pitcher LI:2


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts