Majesty- State Of Mind

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Avani Atoka Collection, Adult Full Set which is new to the Equal 10 Event! This set is awesome and it inspired me to set up a living room with some awesome personality! This room shows my current mood! The only thing in this full set that is not texture change is the magazines! I had fun changing textures to personalize the space to my liking. I love using art pieces as focal points and these frames are awesome for that. I used them all over the walls for a bold statement. Most of the items in this room are from the collection. I also used some decor from Onsu in here I previously used when the set was released. I love mixing and matching. The cute little pug is showing the mood I was going for just sitting right there. LOL He was a gift from Lucas Lameth's grand opening. The extra pillows (Gold) Are from Apple Fall. I am such a gold person. lol I Just had to use them. They remind me of the jewelry set I am getting from Swarovski. I put plants in the Jardin Vessels. You can leave them empty. Just go with what you feel. That is what I do. These orchids remind me of the green thumb I DO NOT have in rl. I spent a lot on orchids and they...they didn't make it. LOL! I can't even say the struggle was real because..I didn't try as hard as I do with my new bushes.

Hey, they stay alive just fine in SL right? I don't need any in RL. My Hydrangea bushes are getting so big you guys. They somewhat look purplish so far. They get bigger and bigger. It kinda makes me wonder if I should have even got another one to make a bold statement in the front yard. But time will tell. I am working on more posts. I am going to try to get the bulk of my posts done this weekend but whew we will have to see. I am in a crazy time crunch without enough time to do everything. Plus, I am a comic/funko collector and they are having a big tent sale tomorrow (Saturday). So, I will be posting this after I return. I doubt I will get to post this before I leave. It's hard for me to get up and then I can be a diva. LOL!!!!! I am being truthful! But, I have a Storm Statue I already paid for I need to pick up there anyway and I want my damn statue! When you see this post it will be Saturday! It's Friday night atm and very late. But, I just had to finish a post tonight. I love this living room space. I hope you guys love it as well! Brand new thing from Avani. The store is also in the Men's Dept weekend sale and the Anthem Event with some awesome items. Make sure to check the store out! Thank you dearly for the support my friends! It means so much! It's supposed to be nice tomorrow. I can't do these 90 degree days. Peace & Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


* Well, I am up bright and early! Let's get this posted now before I start my day! 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Avani Atoka Collection, Adult Full Set- NEW- Equal 10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/145/144/89

Avani Atoka Collection Jardin Vessel, All LI:3
Avani Atoka Collection Magazines, All LI:1
Avani Atoka Collection Offering Bowl Candle, All LI:3
Avani Atoka Collection Orb Occasional Lamp, All LI:2
Avani Atoka Collection Oversized Vertical Framed Art, All LI:5
Avani Atoka Collection Resting Side Stool, All LI:1
Avani Atoka Collection Square Slipcover Chair, Adult All LI:8


Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige LI:1



Onsu - "Sienna" Coffee Table Books - Triple LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Drum Pendant Light - 0.5m LI:3
Onsu - "Sienna" Magazine LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Orchid Arrangement LI:2



(Luc.) Food Coma Pug Figurine [Touch Texture Change] LI:1



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



 

Comments

Popular Posts