Majesty- Blessed And Highly Favored

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Featuring CHEZ MOI Bamboo Patio Set  which is/was new to the Cosmopolitan Event. I think the event was over yesterday but hey it will be at the mainstore which is even better so you can see the other items the store has. I was called to use this set for a nice chill area on a pool deck that I have. Eventhough the pool deck is a off white color for the most part and the bamboo is a different shade of tan they just go together. I made it work. My color is blue so I used the pop of color on the sofa to tie everything in. We are all living that beach lifestyle atm...well I am anyways. LOL! I wanted a beach day feel with the pop of color being blue surrounded by beautiful decor touches! This is what I came up with! I love mixing and matching items from different stores and the lighting in this space is my favorite atm. I love these suckers so much I am putting them everywhere! When you get new favorite items you just want to put them all over the place.

This is my first post for the month but it will not be the last. I have several other ones I am working on atm so you should see more posted this week. I tend to get my month started around the 2nd week of the month lately. I am not doing it on purpose though it just happens to be this way for now. Plus, I had a long week and didn't have time to work on any spaces. Look if you are a dog person please don't get your dog a puppacino from Starbucks. Listen to me and save yourself from a mess. I just had to say that. They shouldn't even give that shhhiii out. I wanna sue. But anyways, I am not going to ramble long  my friends! I want to post this asap! I wasn't sure if I was going to post anything today but I was working on this pool space and I just love the end results and wanted to share! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, week and month ahead!! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it. Peace and blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Bamboo Patio Set - Cosmopolitan Event release- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/117/5/22

CHEZ MOI Bamboo Chair (Adult) LI:2
CHEZ MOI Bamboo Coffee Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Bamboo Couch (Adult) LI:5
CHEZ MOI Bamboo Lantern LI:1
CHEZ MOI Fried Snacks Tray LI:3

CHEZ MOI INFO:




♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM






My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



 

Comments

Popular Posts