Majesty- The Magic Touch

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring {moss&mink} Taylor Bar and many other items from the store! This will be my last post for the month. Really cutting it close and I am not happy about it.............but the show must go on and I was able to do all of the spaces I wanted to without rushing! That is a big thing for me. When you rush you make mistakes. I don't like to rush anything and I have to have every space I decorate perfect with the vision and inspiration that I was going for. My inspiration was a nice and fun bar space filled with food and comfy seating to have the ultimate Happy Hour space. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thrilled to see this month go away. It was very long for me. LOL But, I still managed to post a good many blog spaces this month, so I really hope all of you have enjoyed them! Almost all of the items in here are from {moss&mink}. You can easily use these items in other spaces but I really love dining/bar themes with some nice food and drinks and this is what I have here. There is a big presence of gold in this space that I love. I am a gold person but I also like Rhodium/Platinum shades. It just depends on the space. I can't stand stainless steel appliances but that is a totally different story. They are like the equivalent to chrome rims in RL to me. LOL It just looks so dated. But, the funny thing is I will use stainless in SL. I am just so mood based. But, hey it makes me unique af so hi5. Your uniqueness is something to be proud of!

You can really have some fun with the bar wall and put it all over the place for a big focal point. I really enjoyed using these items. I added extra seating other than the stools and filled them with plush cushions and put my cute little kitty in the perfect little corner. I used the orbs for decor and wanted more lighting so I added the Mila lighting with the perfect brightness with the bulbs. I wanted the space to be bright and airy but not blinding and this worked out well with the perfect windlight. The cactus plants are older ones I have had from Hive but they always look so nice when I use them. I have a billion plants but I tend to lean towards a good many favs that I like to use in any space. It is hot as hell in my neck of the woods and staying around 90 degrees. I hope y'all are having better weather. I rather have rain instead of 90 degrees with full sun rays. September brings the Fall and I am glad to see it coming soon. It starts the bulk of my friends and families birthdays. I am mostly surrounded by Libras and Virgos. It's really nice. Well,  thank you so much for the amazing support! I appreciate it so much! I hope all of you have a wonderful end of this month and have a blessed September ahead. Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog! Peace & Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

{moss&mink} Taylor Bar
{moss&mink} Taylor Bar Wall LI:8
{moss&mink} Taylor Barstool


{moss&mink} Taylor Drinks & Menu-
{moss&mink} Taylor Drink Taps LI:4
{moss&mink} Taylor Drinks Menu LI:1


{moss&mink} Olives Decor Set-
{moss&mink} Martini
{moss&mink} Olive picks & Napkins LI:1
{moss&mink} Olives bowl LI:1


{moss&mink} Olives Decor Set-
{moss&mink} Fruit Cutting Board
{moss&mink} Fruit Cutting Board

{moss&mink} Wine Bucket LI:3
{moss&mink} Steak & asparagus dinner
{moss&mink} Lime chicken skewers
{moss&mink} Marble candle holder

{moss&mink} Cocktail Shrimp LI:1
{moss&mink} Geometric Orb Deco LI:4
{moss&mink} Mallory Bin - Luxxe LI:1
{moss&mink} Martini LI:1
{moss&mink} Mija Tassel Lamp LI:4
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1


Apple Fall Cushion - Cream




My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts