Majesty- Something With The Way The Wind Blows

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring Trompe Loeil - Jura Waterfront Cottage which is new to the FaMESHed Event for this month! Trompe Loeil tends to release so many cool homes it's hard to keep up with them! This one caught my attention with the modern styling and because it gives me the freedom to just be in water. The big windows are amazing, and it allows for you to enjoy the water. This walkway in the front of the house is perfect to dock your boat! Since I am such a water person, of course I am also a boat person. I have quite a big collection of them but mainly sail boats. It can be relaxing just boating away. I surrounded this home with rocks and some beach sand but that is all I wanted. You could actually decorate around the house so many ways. Maybe even terraform with grass in one area and leave the front for water and then use greenery behind as decor for example. It's very versatile and there are of course no limits. It's really fun to decorate and make a really unique home. The only thing I would change and might see if I can mod is the height of the ceilings. They could be a little low for taller avatars. I am still working on this home as I type this and still debating using a sim surround or not. I like seeing nothing but water for as far as the eyes can see so I am not sure if a sim surround will mess that up. But you will see the end result if I do use one when I post this. 

It took me some time to decorate this house to post. I am really picky, and I decorated the inside as well even though you do not see most of it. The thing is I never know how I am going to take a picture for a post, so I have to decorate everything just in case and a bigger home just takes time of course. I told you guys it's all about water on this sim. I think I am doing all of my posts this month at my main sim. So far, they have all been. I am revamping my land to mostly water. I just love the water. This home was made for the water, and it inspired me to use it. I didn't grab the credits like normal. But I will put the stores I used for this home below. I am getting as many posts as I can out in good timing so I can be done for the month and finish my sim. I am having fun just decorating all over the place. Water is just so relaxing for me in rl and sl. It might be because I am a Cancer sign. I hope all of you are having a wonderful week! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts