Majesty- Dining Exclusively

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring MudHoney Lana Lighting which is new to the FaMESHed event, KraftWork Faux Sliding Door which is new to the Anthem anniversary event and KraftWork Cerello Collection which is new to the Uber event! These items called to me. I felt that belonged together and this is what I came up with. A mostly black dining room. I love decorating dining spaces! I really do. I have set up so many and they all are so different and lux! The tables I set up can easily be over 100 land impact because of the items I put on the table. This one isn't prim heavy but I did use a lot of food items and place settings. While I was finishing up this table I was gifted this brownie plate! So, I had to use it. It's from Junk Food. Thank you... :) A big long detailed table could easily be 250-300 land impact for me. But, yall I have a ton of food. LOL I got so much that I don't even get to use the bulk of it so I enjoy being able to use them when decorating kitchens and dining rooms. The Lana lighting is texture change so you can change the metals and you can cut them on and off. The candles, chandelier and sconce are a part of this beautiful set. Of course, I chose gold. Black was a close second. 


The Faux sliding door comes in several colors. I went with the darker oak that is more black than brown. It fits perfectly. It comes with frames filled with pics but I added my own over the pics for a personalized feel. The Cerello Collection is perfect for an amazing entertainment patio area or how I have it here in a home! There is 3 cushion texture change options and you can also change the color of the wicker. I added a ton of Apple Fall cushion pillows because I am a pillow person. I even got some for my car in rl. Yep, Sure did. LOL The amazing food in here is from [Cinoe]. It is from a previous Arcade round. There is many different dispensable food options which are perfect for a nice rp meal or snack! I also used the green cabinet from Mithral. I love the plants from this store. I haven't been able to use them in many posts but as time goes on you will see plants from this store more in my posts. I buy from them often. Well, I hope you guys love this space as much as I enjoyed decorating it. I am going to post this and drink my frappucino!!! Have a blessed week my friends! Stay tuned! More coming soon! Thank you so much for the support! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 



KraftWork Cerello Collection . Dining Chair LI:2
KraftWork Cerello Collection . Dining Table LI:2
KraftWork Cerello Collection . Table Center Add-On

KraftWork Faux Sliding Door Industrial . Oak Dark LI:3


MudHoney Lana Lighting collection-
MH Lana Candle Tall LI:2
MH Lana Candle Short
MH Lana Chandelier LI:3
MH Lana Sconce LI:2

MudHoney Charlotte Pillar Candle 1 LI:2
MudHoney Charlotte Place Setting w/ Napkin LI:2
MudHoney Charlotte Silverware LI:2
MudHoney Charlotte Tealight Candle LI:2


Apple Fall Cushion - Embossed Trellis, Dove Grey LI:1
Apple Fall Pampas Grass LI:1

[Cinoe] Mannish Danish - Berry (Experience) LI:1
[Cinoe] Mannish Danish - Melon (Experience) LI:1
[Cinoe] Mannish Danish - Peach (Experience) LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Bitter chocolate donut (disp) LI:2
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Choco chip muffin on paper (disp) LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Coffee beans LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Hot green tea latte (decor) LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Hot milk tea cup LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Sugar donut (disp) LI:2


Mithral * Tall Greenhouse Cabinet (Black) LI:9
Junk Food - Brownies Plate


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts