Majesty- A Day Of May

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! So, Chez Moi has this awesome dining set out and it's new to the Cosmopolitan event. The event is over on the 29th so make sure to have a run down because this set is just lovely. Featuring CHEZ MOI Lockhart Dining Set!! The last post I did was going to be the last for the month BUT I just love this set! So, this will be the last post for the month unless something else catches my eyes. LOL The set comes with a texture change hud that changes the colors of the chairs and the tabletop of the dining table. The place setting/plates rez decor and food options some I have shown! You can easily create a lovely intimate setting or one for lively bigger engagements and family dining. I am having fun with all of the greenery I have so I am just using the ones that I feel fit in each space. I just got these potted plants from Mithral during the last Saturday sale and they are so nice. They aren't as big and fluffy as I normally use and I like that! I also used star pendants from Ariskea as lighting above the table. 

The Fluffy chocolate latte and extra food items all come from [Cinoe] and everything else comes as part of the set. You have everything you need with the set to fill up the table but there is some room to add little fav extras like I did if you feel the need to do so. The cabinet in the background is from Apple Fall. It's one of his older items and I love it to pieces. I knew when I rezzed it that it would fit perfectly. I was going to do a table and picture frame on one side but decided the matchy match looked made for a warmer feeling in here so that is what I went with! I also added the Door and Ivy a good bit in here. You mostly see the brown panel in the middle but on the end of the cabinets I have more of them. I wanted a more closeup picture today so you do not see the whole space. You see a glimpse at the edge of the pic on either side though. I really hope you enjoyed the posts for the month of May my friends! Thank you so much for the support! I hope you enjoy the rest of the week! Stay safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Lockhart Dining Set- NEW at the Cosmopolitan Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/121/9/22

CHEZ MOI Lockhart Chair LI:2
CHEZ MOI Lockhart Dining Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Lockhart Placemat LI:2
CHEZ MOI Lockhart Succulent LI:1
CHEZ MOI Star Candle  LI:1


[Cinoe] Fluffy chocolate latte (Dispencer) LI:1
[Cinoe] Multicolored dish for two - Bread (Dispencer) LI:1
[Cinoe] Multicolored dish for two - Miso soup (Dispencer) LI:1

Apple Fall Country Pantry LI:8

Other Decor-
Ariskea [Starz] Pendant Lights 1 LI:1
Ariskea[Coralie] Door & ivy [Teak] LI:3
Mithral * Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma Vine (Pack A) LI:6
The Loft - Hudson Rug LI:6

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts