Majesty- The Bear Collection

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am still having fun with my bears! JIAN makes the best animals and this collection of bears is just so fun to have. Featuring JIAN bear collection which is new to the mainstore! You get ALL types of bears in this full collection. I am rarely pictured in my blog posts BUT I had to show you guys the held cub and the amazing adult mount!! I wear them both for the full experience. LOL I am using the Fishing pond but there is also a bear den you can use with them to your heart's content. There is wanderers, companions, static companions and decor animated ones like the guy to the right attached to a tree he is using as a scratching post. This collection is pretty huge like any collection from JIAN. You get a ton of options. They are also texture change so you can have grizzly bears out now and by winter switch to the polar bear color. I wanted to have every color out! LOL The huds that come with the collection give you all of the texture/sound and options you need. 


I am wearing a new outfit from Cynful that is new to the Equal 10 event. You cannot really see it all that well since I am sitting down. I finished taking the pic and then I was like you know what I will do a bonus pic so you can really see the outfit so I took a bonus pic and put it below. The fatpack of this outfit has a billion colors.  Once the evening set in I went from the red top to all black. I typically wear just black anyway. I also changed my hair so you can see the baddie graphics on the shirt better. SO you will see credits for what I am wearing twice below. I changed up a few things in between and put those credits in for you. I did not put decor credits but the items behind me are from JIAN, Half deer, Apple Fall (mostly) Consignment, Fancy decor, granola and Fourth Wall. It was late y'all. LOL I have to get up bright and early and I was like oh no! LOL


The fit of this outfit is wonderful. I am still clinging to my Freya body. Kupra is replacing it at certain stores so I am thrilled Cynful is continuing to make clothes for my body. I have played with Kupra some and it's a bit of work for me. I have my body exactly how I want it now and that body is quite thicker. It was bad enough a lot of stores catered to just Maitreya. Now some only do Maitreya Legacy...I unfollowed those stores and now I am seeing some do Maitreya, Legacy and just Kupra. So wtf? For now I am 100% just going to keep doing what I do and I am glad Cynful keeps all of the bodies going. My little panda items are from Hangry! I have so many hold food things but these cute things worked for me today. It's all about the outfit so I didn't even wanna show my full face. lol I set it up to work like this and even added me some wings on the wall. Well, I hope y'all like this post! I had to show off the bears and this awesome outfit. Details are below. If you have any questions about an item let me know. It's just a lot in these two pics. LOL I appreciate you all more than I can say and I hope you have an amazing weekend!! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Bear Collection- NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

JIAN Bear Prop - Fishing Adult 42li LI:42
JIAN Bear Prop - Fishing Cub 42li LI:42
JIAN Bear Prop - Pond 134li LI:134
JIAN Bear Prop - Scratching Tree 68li LI:68
JIAN Bear Prop - Sleeping Adult 37li LI:37
JIAN Bear Prop - Sleeping Cub 37li LI:37
JIAN Bear Static - Adult Roar LI:3
JIAN Bear Static - Adult Walk LI:3
JIAN Bear Static - Cub Jump LI:2
JIAN Bear Static - Cub Roar LI:2

Other Decor-
Skye Enchanted Woods V3 3 (trees) LI:10
[Con.] Campfire String lights LI:6

on me: (pic with bears)

Featured:

Cynful Casual Baddie - Denim Skirt (Bodysuit) - Belleza Freya
Cynful Casual Baddie - Bodysuit - Belleza Freya


JIAN Bear Cub Held (Add/Wear me!)
JIAN Bear Mount (Add/Wear me!)

Other attachments-

Foxy - Feline. (S/Genus, busty)
Cae :: Basics - Solitaire :: Stud Earring (L)
Cae :: Basics - Solitaire :: Stud Earring (R)
Ascendant - Glitter Rain Nails 01 - Belleza
(Yummy) Daisy Ring Collection - Belleza
[BREATHE] Kyoko Heels-B.Freya-Black
Dots - Asian Eats  - #9 Chicken Quick Noodle
Dots - Asian Eats  - #3 Tan Noodle Chopstick


on me: (Solo Pic)

Featured- 
Cynful Casual Baddie - Denim Skirt (Bodysuit) - Belleza Freya
Cynful Casual Baddie - Bodysuit - Belleza Freya

Cynful Diamond Choker - Belleza Freya
Cynful Diamond Bracelet - Belleza Freya
Cynful Mina Piercings - Arms - Belleza Freya
Cynful Mina Piercings - Collarbone - Belleza Freya

Other attachments- 

$$$PL/G//: Trisha Pony
-SU!- Ankh Earrings 
(Yummy) Daisy Ring Collection - Belleza
Hangry - Panda Macaron Box - Black
Hangry - Panda Macaron Stick - Black


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts