Majesty- Organic Orange

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I hope all is well. I am here today featuring :HAIKEI: When I get home gacha key which is new to the Kustom 9 event! The rare is this awesome two story build I am using for this space. Tons of windows to enjoy in this home. I felt a nice cozy corner space surrounded by windows would be the way to go today. The main pop of color comes from the orange chair in this key. It's really slick look. I like adding little extras and that is done easily with all of the cute common decor items from the key. I am also using some older gacha items from the store. I like playing mix match with different sets. Plus, this rug is one of my all time favs. LOL I got into a greenery mood when I started decorating this space and wanted more of an organic feel. Plants from the gacha key and Mithral are the main plants in this space. I didn't need more than 1 chair in this space even though I started out with two. I wanted it to be a more secluded and private chill spot for one. I could have added an ottoman or stool and then you can have someone sit there as well without it taking up too much space but this is how I like it. Colors that compliment each other were also a focus in this room. I love bay windows and this area of the house reminded me of that so I just went with it.

I love plants in SL. I have a green thumb in SL and I do not have it in RL at all. I have been getting some cool plants in RL that are different so I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to keep them beautiful. Kustom 9 is in a brand new build and it's really nice. I think it has more stores at the event now. Not sure but it looks way bigger and the design is really cool. I mainly went to get food from Lucas Lameth! LOL!!! It's all about the food people. It really is. This week has been a week. I am glad to see it go. Bye week! Bring on a new one with better results! How about that? LOL! I have another post in mind my friends. If I can get it together you will see it posted soon. If not, I might be done for the month. Hmm. No, Maybe 1 or 2 more. We will see. Thank you so much my dear friends! I appreciate the kindness and support I always get. I wish all of you a beautiful weekend! The weather is gorgeous here but it's feeling like Summer. So, that is not all that great. I prefer rain to the summer humidity. LOL! They both mess with my hair so w.e. Anyway, Thank you and stay safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 1-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 1-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 2 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 3 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 6 LI:2
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / RARE LI:212

:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA /- NEW at the Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/130/159/22

:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 6 LI:1
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 7-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {1} LI:3

Apple Fall Cushion - Toile, Blush LI:1
West Village Oranges in Dish LI:1

Other Decor-
Mithral * Tall Greenhouse Cabinet (Blush) LI:9
dust bunny . quirky planters 4 . elephant LI:1
{vespertine} - snowdrops cloche LI:1
~BAZAR~Bohemia Books 02 LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts