Majesty- Sweet Like Honey

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring a new gacha key from Chez Moi Furniture today named Yucca Gacha set. It gives you everything you need for a comfy living area! The color options for the chairs/settee are gray and white. I decided on the gray. I wanted a more botanical tropical feeling and I recently got this awesome backdrop that I modded to use for this space. The rares for this set are the chair and settee. There is also a seed of inspiration item that you get after playing the machine 20 times. It's a nice more white shabby chic shed. You could easily use it with the color options available to make an awesome space! I am also featuring these cute bears from JIAN. They have a new collection out that I will show you soon but today I have the ones with the honey eating away! These adorable guys set the tone for the personality in this living room and really inspired how I went with this space. 

I had one of them sitting beside me while I decorated and then I was like you know what he would be adorable in this space! They are texture change and I am showing 3 of them on the beas here. Grizzly, brown and black textured bears. They are animated and really fun to have anywhere! This month is halfway over. Time is just flying by and unfortunately it will be Summer time soon. I cannot stand the humidity!! I am leaving the gacha key below with all of the items so you can see what the set has since I didn't use all of the pieces. There is also some food items but I was more in staying with a honey theme throughout. I hope you enjoy this post! I love these bears! Stay tuned for more posts soon my friend. Thank you so much for the support! Have a wonderful rest of your day. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Yucca Gacha Set- NEW at the Gacha Garden Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BellaTECH%20Productions/127/151/22

CHEZ MOI Yucca Grey Chair (PG) LI:2
CHEZ MOI Yucca Grey Settee (PG) LI:3
CHEZ MOI Yucca Light Coffee Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Yucca Plant LI:3


JIAN *Group Gift* Bear Cub Honey Muncher LI:36
JIAN Honeycomb (Ceiling) Static LI:1

Apple Fall Juliette Tea Cup, Honey & Lemon Tea LI:1
Apple Fall Juliette Teapot LI:1

<Aphrodite> Bruschettas Board LI:13

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold LI:1
BLACK NEST / Tuore Banana Plant (with Stand) LI:5
Dahlia - Bayou - Honey Jar 1 LI:1
FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Lobby (Closed) (Rez) LI:42
Granola. Bumble Honey Dish. LI:2
junk. cream animal rug. LI:6
tarte. hanging topiary - stacked LI:3

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts