Majesty- Twinny Living

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday my friends! I am here featuring HAIKEI with the Nostalgia for Autumn gacha key new to the Kustom9 event!!! The key has 2 different beds in it and they inspired me to do a bedroom with my twinny in mind and this is what I came up with. So shout out to my twinny Goldie also my other half. I am trying to show so much in this space that I am doing different cam angles. I don't think I have ever posted a space with a Twin vibe to it. I could be wrong but there is a first time for everything!!! This gacha key has many decor items in it and the rare is the skyhome I am using. I did add a landscape texture in the window to go with the color scheme. But, normally you would see the outside of your home. I also added some items from older gacha keys from the store that went with the fun vibe I was going for. JIAN pets are in here with the little corgi, Hamster Ball and my Floofy Feline. They are just a few of my favorites from the store. I added some things like columns and Jackie Grid wall from MudHoney. I like adding texture to walls to give a little extra OOH to it.  Decor pieces are all over in this room. I wanted some nice clutter items to give the space more personality without it being junky looking. I had way more at the beginning and narrowed it  down to the items you see here. The wall letters are from Hive and since this room is inspired by me and my sister I used the "BGM" for BlackGirlMagic! I was also thinking of using our initials as well. There is so many options but with the space I have here I didn't want to use too many letters.
Plenty of lighting here. The lights above the bed are from the gacha key and the lights lining up the wall are from Llorisen. There is several versions of this lamp and I have used then a good many times so do not be surprised to see them again! I like how they make a space more dramatic and unique. My statue is from Kalopsia and I have had it years! It's still nice though and texture change. The land impact is almost nothing as well so I love to use it in many spaces. Totally Gender neutral and works in any space! I have used it in pinky type spaces like here and also in masculine spaces. No rules. The flooring in here is hardwood which you can get a peek around the rugs I used. I love using rugs. Rugs on top of rugs on top of rugs! LOL Plain ones and ones with patterns. I can never pass up a nice rug unless it's expensive. LOL! I think we all have a set price in our head for certain items that we will not go over. I am like that as well. Texture change options I understand makes some a little more expensive but a plain one that doesn't change or anything shouldn't be expensive. I did a bonus pic however I used a different windlight setting y'all. The one I used for the main space pic didn't work as well for the bonus pic and I went back and forth through all of my settings. It's a little warmer with a pinker hue. So, The most natural setting is really the main pic. But, I was feeling it so...yea. LOL 
My OCD was like oh no I can't use a different setting. But, when my tired kicked in and kicked my OCD I realized well I like how it looks so why am I making stupid rules for myself. LOL Plus you get to see everything at a different angle. There is several rooms in this skyhome. I picked this one for this space but you could have the beds in any room that inspires you. I never like looking at a home and feeling like I NEED to have certain rooms as the bedroom and so forth. It's annoying. I like to see every house as a blank canvas. If I need a big bedroom decorated I use the biggest room. If the living room is more important I go that way. I tend to use my living rooms more than anything else. But, you always end up having someone rping being preggo or something and needing to use a bathroom so I always have a fully functioning one around. LOL I used to skip bathrooms in homes. If you weren't going to use it for roleplay I didn't see a point. But now with all the nice bathroom decor options I see the point with at least decorating them!! LOL It's not my least favorite room to decorate and in fact I don't think I have a room I do not like to decorate atm. I would say the most detailed ones for me are Dressing rooms. With all of the modular shelving and clothing pieces it can be quite tedious and take some time if I don't have a base set up. So, yea. If I had to whine about one it would be that. LOL But, I love doing them! I have rambled long enough! I hope y'all enjoyed this new bedroom space. Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep up with decor posts! Thank you and have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA @K9 (Kustom9)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/128/128/2


:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {5}
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {4}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {7}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003


MudHoney Carter Art - Girl
MudHoney Liza Heels - Nude
MudHoney Jackie Grid Wall
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

JIAN :: Floofy Felines - Fancy Feaster
JIAN Hamster Ball Wanderer - Rez me!
JIAN Group Gift Corgi Sleepy Boi
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
BALACLAVA!! Fuji Kerosene Heater (Champagne)
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
ARIA - Ava Rug
Loft & Aria - Ashcroft Table Lamp
The Loft - Hudson Rug
Kalopsia - Fancy Statue
.peaches. Tap That App - Laptop and Books
Stockholm-Typewriter
hive // white wooden letters
llorisen // boule floor lamp I

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts