Majesty-Thanksgiving 2019

Hello there my friends! I hope all is well! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I have so many reasons to be thankful. I could never list them all. To see another Thanksgiving holiday go by is truly a blessing. I just wanted to spread some love today! I hope all of you are enjoying time with your friends and families today! The Holiday season is always a magical time and one I enjoy seeing every year. Although, it does seem to come and go by so fast along with all my money. LOL
Thank you dearly for the support and you stopping by for my posts. I always appreciate it more than I can say. I just have some food and table decor from MudHoney and Dust Bunny today. I listed all of the credits as usual. I am just gonna be short and sweet today! Thank you so much! Love, Ebony xoxo <3333

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Charlotte Pillar Candle 
MudHoney Charlotte Tealight Candle
MudHoney Charlotte Place Setting
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
dust bunny . harvest feast . dinner rolls
dust bunny . harvest feast . plate of food
dust bunny . harvest feast . pumpkin slice
dust bunny . harvest feast . cranberry punch glass
dust bunny . harvest feast . cranberry punch pitcher
dust bunny . harvest feast . cranberry sauce .fullset exclusive
dust bunny . harvest feast . green beans
dust bunny . harvest feast . turkey . fullset exclusive
[ARIA] Rosalind mini chandelier

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts