Majesty- X Marks The Spot

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday my friends! I am here today featuring two gacha keys from JIAN with the Boxer Bedlam key new to Epiphany and MudHoney with the Rodebud Bedroom new to the 6 Republic event! The JIAN set comes with the little guys that are dressed up in costume and also some as seen here without. I have the rare companion here and a Good Boi Wanderer. There is 4 rares in this set and a total of 18 in all to collect. Held, Wanderer and Companion versions. The bedroom is part of the 6 Republic TV shows VS Movie theme and the theme for the set is TV shows (Schitt's Creek).  I went with my own vision and added some different things along with the set throughout. The bed is available in 2 versions. PG & Adult. Everything is texture change except for the Art, Room Key and coaster. Animations in the Adult bed are Singles, Couples, Massage, Breakfast in Bed and Adult! I love Breakfast in bed animations!! It's also beautifully textured and you can have it fit the space as you choose. All of these items together formed a room that marks the spot!

I also have some MudHoney older items in here like the ceiling lights and ottomans to name a few. I like to mix and match. The Ayla candlestick on the nightstand is from the recent bedroom release. I also have some of my favorite Apple Fall items in here like the bedroom slippers, books and snowdrops cloche. My main color inspiration was black and white but I also added brass things as well. I have a bonus pic for you here! Idk when I am going back to just 1 picture but I tend to take a good many and if a second one makes the cut I post it for you to see things in a different perspective than the 1 main picture. I hope this helps you see more of the featured items. This week is going by fast and I have another post for you so stay tuned for that. I will not ramble long! Time is not friendly to me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and the support which I appreciate! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page! Links are all below! Thank you so much my friends and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Boxer Bedlam Gacha- NEW at Epiphany- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/128/128/2
JIAN Boxer Bedlam 1. Adult Boxer Companion RARE
JIAN Boxer Bedlam 10. Good Boi Wanderer
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

MudHoney Rosebud Bedroom- NEW at 6 Republic- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clearwater%20Shores/127/128/31

MH Rosebud Bed Adult
MH Rosebud Dresser
MH Rosebud Art Mountain
MH Rosebud Art Journey
MH Rosebud Art Bastards
MH Rosebud Lamp

MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28
MudHoney Greta Sofa Adult - Fatpack
MudHoney Dana Pouf
MudHoney Rory Pillow Basket
MudHoney Dean Light - Long
MudHoney Greta Hammered Vases
MudHoney Greta Books

Ayla. Loft Bedroom - Big Candlestick
Ayla Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 3
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 4
Apple Fall Leather Moccasins
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-

Junk Food - Whiskey Dispenser
[Con.] Displays - Football
[Con.] Displays - Tennis
[Con.] Modular Wardrobe - Folded Tee & Shirts
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - 2 tone
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
dust bunny . water garden . sand bottle
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b
[Commoner] Stay Home Throw Pillow
18. Nutmeg. Soul Collector's Phonograph
[PM]Pixel Mode - Manchester - Wall Pipe
hive // wooden letters . x
Fancy Decor: Denes Wall Panel
Fancy Decor: Carriage Clock (silver)
junk. animal rug.
The Loft - Hudson Rug
NOMAD // Rocket Espresso Machine
Floria-Old telephone

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts