Majesty- Blessed 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday my friends! I am here today featuring KraftWork with the Cozy Holiday Tray that is available at the mainstore. It has a texture change menu with 4 different texts. I am using Blessed but there is also Grateful, Sweater Weather and Give thanks. It is a beautiful decor set and fits easily as a centerpiece or anywhere you would like. I have it here with some little decor extras that I felt fit with the mood I was going for from Dust Bunny and What next. I only did one pic today. I try to do more when I am featuring a whole set. But this does help me get out the post quicker. I did decorate a whole room around this set! LOL I never know how much of a room will show in the pic I do so I always make sure everything is decorated. I never know what angle I will use once I start focusing on the featured item or items. So w.e I just go 100%. LOL It has been awhile since I did a close up feature and now was the perfect time. I love showing detailing on items when possible.
The tray is only 6 land impact and the text menu gives you the option to be able to use it all year since you are not limited to phrases for certain seasons. Make sure to run down and get one. Also take a look at the mainstore. It's really nice and shopable. The layout and look is visually pleasing. Keeping it short and sweet today! Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep updated with new posts!!! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it dearly! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Cozy Holidays Tray- NEW at the Mainstore- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22

Other Decor-
{what next} Vermont Mug (Cream)
{what next} Madison Fireplace
dust bunny . taste of autumn . bowl of soup
dust bunny . marshmellow jar
dust bunny . smores  (Modded)
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b
The Loft - Chevron Fireplace Screen Black

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts