Majesty- Blue Horizons

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy November to all of you! It has been awhile! I am here today featuring {moss&mink}  with the Madison Home new to FaMESHed and KraftWork with the Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon new to the Anthem Event. The second I saw these awesome items I knew I wanted them to be together! The Madison home has a hud so you can change the exterior of the house and the wood floors inside. It is 86 Land Impact and it has a nice layout with space to decorate any way you choose. You can also tint the walls to your liking easily. The Cappadocia Hot Air balloon can sit up to 4 avatars and has PG or Adult version options available. 5 texture change options, Fly feature owner only, Sounds & particle fire during flight and Smooth movement! If you are like me and love to have them as decor around your home just delete the script called balloon in the contents. Please note I scaled the balloons down some. But for the bonus pic I scaled them back up. LOL I hope this month is finding everyone doing well. I did not post much last month and I didn't have the time to do many posts. I just made a schedule for this month and I hope to make more this month for you. My color is blue so it wasn't hard to choose the textures for this home and balloons.

I know everyone is doing Autumn posts still mainly and even my last few posts were with Autumn hues and plants. But, I started turning my land over to snow and so it inspired me to use it here for this home as well. I love snow. It's always so quiet and magical after a big snow and I enjoy it every year. Which reminds me I need to stock up on some things this weekend. I might not be done with Autumn posts so you have a good chance of seeing more Fall inpsired spaces before the season is fully gone. I just like to go with what I feel and I am in a snow mood today. Ok, enough rambling! I hope all of you will have an amazing weekend! Come back soon! I am going to try to work on some more posts! So check back! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it so much. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and/or Like my facebook page!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony


So, the store just released a snow roof for the house. LOL I had to run and pick the sucker up right quick and retake the pics. The snow roof is only 98L and super easy to put on the house. Cielo even did a video for it. Which I will put below! Thank you! xoxo <3333




Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Madison Home- FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/158/158/22

{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29

Snow roof video!!

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shjy-pgejAM&feature=youtu.be


KraftWork Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon- Anthem Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/127/135/1106

KraftWork Mainstore- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22

MudHoney Kai Welcome Mat

MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Other Decor-
{what next} Bramley Bench (Pine Fall)
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Barrel Lantern
Trompe Loeil - Winter Tree - White Bag
The Loft - Single Candle Lantern Java
LB_AlaskaCedar Tree{Animated}*4Seasons
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - snowy a
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - snowy F
[DDD] Snow Pile
Soy. A Snow Covered Rock [two] for large use
*alirium* DownyGrass [Snow]
Sway's [Ethan] Brick Wall Fence . snowy . long
Sway's [Ethan] Wooden Gate
Sway's [Ethan] Brick Pillar . snowy

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts