Majesty- A Penny For Your Thoughts

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with a new post Featuring Ayla. at the anthem event today with this set called Autumnal Tones. The lamps make the set more whimsical and you can play with them how you like. I am not a big fan of Mice. LOL But after looking at them I knew where I wanted them in this space. Just because I am country doesn't mean Imma like some damn mice. ROFL. The full set includes the mouse lamps, Rattan Sofa, Side Table, Hare Lamp and the Domes with rubber plants in Tall or short versions. I used everything in this space and then some!! LOL I wanted a nice earthy feel to this room and I used the Apple Fall's Gatekeeper lodge which is a gacha rare item. Too bad I didn't get to trade it in for a copy version when that option was available. But, I played the machine for the dollhouse and got the rare. LOL Once I got the dollhouse I just kept it moving and now I am like oh no! LOL SO, do not be surprised to see it again in the near future. The shades on the Hare Lamp are texture change. Rust, Green and black are the options. I liked the black for this space and just kept it as is. The Roofline and angles in the build let me have more fun decorating in little cranny areas and this is what I came up with! I love having frames on big walls or anything that can be a nice focal point. I am using the Half Deer Frames. They are simple and very clean lined. They fit anywhere. I love using them in different spaces to help pull the room together. I have some of my favorite extra from Apple Fall on the corner wall. I use the hat box and books so much. I will not stop. LOL  The clock is a old but good decor item also from the store. I have a favorites folder I need to put it in but I know the names of a good bit of my favs so I don't have to organize all that great. lol

But, don't get me wrong y'all. I do not know all the names of things in my invy. Sometimes I even have to refer to my blog. I will get asked about items and LOL..................I am like huh! LOL! I have been asked about an item from years ago and I found the item! lol Thankfully the search on this blog is pretty good. You can always click the archives and search from there. I always make sure to list all the items I am using. Sometimes I do not list the build as half the time you can't even see it well. But, I will always let you know if you ask me. I try not to leave things out so no one will have to be bothered to hit me up. I don't like to hit people up myself to ask about an item being blogged. LOL Some do not list items they paid for. I am not pressed by stuff like that. We want something we want it. LOL NOW! I am the same way so wtfever. LOL The only thing I am always torn with is using items no longer available. I know how it is to want something that is discontinued so I try not use  many things like that. I try to keep that in mind. But, some things just fit perfectly in a space and I use it but I make sure to put that in the credits so you won't go nuts looking for it. I want to thank everyone for supporting me. I hit a dry spell last month. It's a long story. I am trying to get my groove back as time allows. I don't have much to spare. Thank you for keeping me going. I appreciate it more than I can ever say. Decorating is a passion of mine. I will continue to post for you to share the love of it. Thank you. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep updated when I post! I wish all of you a very blessed weekend ahead. Love, Ebony xoxo <3333


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Autumnal Tones - Fatpack- NEW at anthem event- 
Ayla. Antler Basket - White
Ayla. Fresh Berry Collection - Cup w/ Berries (antique)
Ayla. Fresh Berry Collection - Plate w/ Blackberries (black)
Ayla Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1
Apple Fall Reclaimed Corbel Shelf
AF Rico's Clock
1. Apple Fall Gatekeepers' Lodge RARE
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Nutmeg. Midsummer Brunch Cherry Box
13. Nutmeg. Garden Getaway Leather Bag
Nutmeg. Rug Gray, Group Gift
Nutmeg. Laundry Day Soup
hive // bakers ceiling fan . silver . scripted light
hive // sphere boxwood topiary
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Wood (Dark)
Fancy Decor: Davis Sconce

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts