Majesty- The Flamingo Lounge

Hello there!! Happy Monday to you! A new week is upon us! I hope all is well with everyone. I was inspired to create a more eccentric living space today inspired by Flamingoes. I really enjoy being creative and playful with spaces and I love bold colors! I actually have just as much fun decorating a neutral space as well as a colorful one. I tinted a few things to fit better in what I was feeling. The timber table and the Flamingo print are tinted a little bit. I added a little pink to both the print and the table.I am featuring Kraftwork, Jian and Kalopsia in this fun filled space!  I love Flamingoes and I love seeing them in person. I found it pretty awesome that their color was from the shrimp they ate instead of them just being born pink. They eat a lot of freaking shrimp. LOL Imagine getting your color from the food you ate. I don't even want to think about the color I would be. LOL. This space is in the Abstract Backdrop from Kraftwork. It's a group gift amazingly and it's 2 versions. This one changes to three colors with a hud and I of course used pink inspired by the Flamingoes. It is an open space and you can do anything you want with it. It can be a lil home space, office, retail space. Just anything. Plus it is only 8 land impact. The Flamingo wall tiles is also a group gift. It's actually the first decor piece I rezzed in this space and I went with it. Kraftwork makes some awesome and unique items and I love being able to use my creativity with the items. The stores gives more group gifts than any other store I am in honestly. My flamingoes are from Jian and Kalopsia. You get many different standing ones from Jian and they have so much personality in their faces.
One of the main reasons I love Jian animals so much is the personality of the pets. They really bring the extra special to any space. The Flamingo comes with 4 different species textures, wanderer and standing versions. My side armchairs are from Kalopsia and the Flamingoes that are decor. The armchairs are texture change and this green was perfect for what I was going for. Sometimes an item or a group of things can inspire me to decorate a space and it's really fun to see where it goes. I enjoy being able to be creative without having limitations. Blogging is a nice passion for me. While decorating this space I ran down to last round of Cosmopolitan to see if there was anything that would fit the mood. I came across Lucas Lameth and it was love. These frames!!! Bird feet! It was like they were there waiting for me! LOL I love the colors and they add personality to the space. Personality that a plain frame would not have and voila! Here is the Flamingo Lounge :) The 3 lovely females in my frames are very important pieces of my SL and I love them dearly. It was a no brainer to put some of my most beloved family in some nice frames. Plus, they have always been very supportive of me. I appreciate all of you so much. I hope you know that. :) Welp, it is time to end this blog post. I hope I didn't ramble too long. I try to not write too much of a book but it's always fun to get carried away. Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

KraftWork Wall Tiles Flamingos Group Gift
KraftWork Abstract Backdrop GROUP GIFT
Kalopsia - Blossom's Armchair
Kalopsia - Polly's Metal Flamingo
Kalopsia - Arrow Curtains 
JIAN Flamingo Collection
(luc) Funny Feet Frames- Lucas Lameth

Ariskea [Sunshine] Tulips [ Rosy ]
(Milk Motion)  floral rug
Trompe Loeil - Neon Bar Sign Flamingo (stand-up)
LAQ Decor ~ Black - Bookcase
Crystal Chandelier by Abiss - small copy version
[AF] Apple Fall-RENE Sofa (Pink)
Sayo- Boudoir Bedroom - Metal Side Table
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . 4 LI
ARIA - Amberleigh Hydrangeas In a Vase
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil
dust bunny- Natural Habitat plants 
Fancy Decor: Timber Table
Fancy Decor: Table Runner


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts