Majesty- A Fairytale for a Princess

Hello there!! April is here! Happy Easter and Happy April Fool's Day! I don't ever think I recall an Easter being on the first of April.But, hey it is today! I hope all is well. I am featuring Aphrodite Shop todat at the Sense Event with this lovely ballerina set that has me in the mood for Spring! It comes with everything you need to have the ultimate party! It has kiddo seating and adult seating so you can set it up for your needs. It also has food...and you know we need food at a celebration lol. I am using a ton of greenery from Hayabusa Design perfect for the warm Spring weather. I do love the Spring season but oddly enough I am more of a fan of Winter. So it's sad seeing it now gone. Although we just had snow here a few days ago. LOL I do not mind being snowed in as long as I have food. Snow is just so pretty to me. But, then again I have never experienced a sever snow storm. lol The balloons in this space are from a wedding set also from Aphrodite shop.
I love balloons and that just shows you how versatile party sets can be. No matter the occasion you can mix and match to other things as you desire. The lights on the table are from Chez Moi. I got them from the Sheppard Caravan set and they drape so purty. :) I love lighting and how it can add a nice warm glow to that special space.I hope everyone will have an amazing holiday today. It's always nice to see an Easter Sunday! I have full credits on this space below and slurls. I will not be rambling long today. But feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate it! I have more to show you soon so feel free to check back often. Have a blessed Easter Sunday! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Aphrodite Shop- Ballerina Set-Sense Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/119/130/1589
Aphrodite Shop- "Romantic Wedding" Party Balloons
Decorative Lights CHEZ MOI


HPMD* Sunlight
Hayabusa Design Sakura Tree
Hayabusa Design Wind Field of Grass and Flowers M1 v1-1a tf1
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts