Majesty- The Heart Of The Home

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Humpday! Kitchens sell homes in rl. They are the heart of any home. Even people that don't cook like to cook sit in their kitchens. LOL It has been awhile since I have shown you a kitchen space so here we are! I am featuring Mudhoney in this kitchen space with all the things needed for your perfect kitchen space! I love decor items. I actually needed more decor items for kitchen spaces so this gacha key is perfect! The kitchen Clutter gacha is full of many beautiful decor pieces and the mixer, Toaster and Pot rack are all rares. The mixer & toaster are also texture change. The mixer is like the one I have in RL. I always joke if someone doesn't have a mixer they don't cook! I am dead serious though.They are like a work of art in the kitchen as well. LOL  I was in the mood for a black kitchen. I was tempted to use turquoise or all white. But, I am really a fan of black cabinets!The kitchen clutter items are so versatile they match any space.This kitchen by Trompe Loeil is texture change so I went through all colors! I just love texture change items as they really let you make your space more personalized.This round of pocket Gacha lasts until the 14th of this month! I will have links posted to everything below of course.
The rug is also from Mudhoney and though you might not see rugs in a RL kitchen I think it helps add to the cozy feel in this kitchen. I just had so much fun decorating this space. I might have went a little overboard but I like it. The kitchen should feel like a celebration of the home since it is the Heart of the Home :) Welp, I am going to keep it moving! I want to thank you so much for stopping by as always. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! It is greatly appreciated! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Mudhoney- Kitchen Clutter Items- PocketGacha-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PocketGacha/201/139/2001 

MudHoney- Briley Fringe Rug

Trompe Loeil - Finley Kitchenette  
Trompe Loeil - Finley Kitchenette Stool 
The Loft & ARIA - Oberlin Rack - Old Kustom9 Anniversary Gift
{what next} Vintage Space Heater
{what next} Toasty Slippers (Group Gift)
{vespertine}- exotic plants / ficus -rubber plant
+Half-Deer+ Chroma Glass Shelf - Black*Gold
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
[Sweede] Step stool White
floorplan. leaning chalkboards
floorplan. giant instaphoto (hanging)
:CP: Falkland Towel Basket
:CP: Falkland Book Stack
[-BLUE SKY-] Definition Frame - SMILE & LOVE

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts