Majesty- The Catch Of The Day

Hello! I hope all is well! I am featuring Jian today! I can never say how much I love pets from Jian. They are always so nice and full of personality. Which of course inspired my post today. They are a part of the gacha at the Lootbox Gacha event. There is wanderer, floaters and companions along with some really nice and unique rares. Two of whom I have pictured here but I have the whole gacha key below so you can have a look. They have some nice animations to them and I love how the companions stand up beside you over time.I have them in my greenhouse and they add more life in the place than the plants of course. lol They make it a really nice serene space full of personality. Once you spend 1000L you get the Umbrella napper. He/She is texture change and also the clothing and umbrella. I put him in the bamboo fountian pond. He actually fits perfectly on it.
I have been inspired by the beautiful colors of spring and the beautiful plants coming out. Nice greenery just really makes a space more calming and lush. The bamboo is from {Anc}. The greenhouse is from DaD. It was from the last round of Collabor 88 and I had to have it. You can see some of the brick peeking out but I filled the greenhouse with greenery all over the walls and the floor for that secret garden feel.When you are in it you are really in your own secret garden. The fish on the plate are from Taikou and I felt it was perfect for the space. lol  I have listed all of the credits below of course and the gacha key. I will not ramble long today! But, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! Thank you so much for stopping ny and feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Be blessed! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Jian- Nimble Nekomata gacha key-Lootbox Gacha event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hunted%20Valley/126/122/1001
JIAN Nimble Nekomata Fishing Pond RARE
JIAN Nimble Nekomata 11. Twilight Wanderer
JIAN Nimble Nekomata Calico Cloud Wanderer RARE
JIAN Nimble Nekomata Umbrella Napper VIP Prize
JIAN Goldfish Bamboo Fountain Pot

+Half-Deer+ Star Creeper Moss - Light Green - Blob C
taikou / iwashi no shioyaki
Garden by anc bamboo
[ keke ] even dragonflies dream . warm
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen A
DaD - "Byron Pavillon" c/m V.1.0

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22












Comments

Popular Posts