Majesty- 2AM

Hello there! I hope all is well. TGIF Happy Friday to you! I am here today in this space featuring Mudhoney. This room was actually purple when I started and it ended up mainly black now. LOL These Briley chairs come in so many colors that it was hard to choose. I ended up using the black as you see here! Anything looks great with black you can add big pops of color, go montotone and anything just works. I am still buying a ton of plants. LOL There is a few stores that are killing it with plants right now and one is Vespertine. I love them! I got the set from Collabor so do not be surprised to see more plants in my future post as they are must haves for Spring/Summer spaces truly. I love all types of settings and this one I wanted to feel more cozy. Of course I had to add a little bit of sparkle in the space to add some soft lighting and the chandeliers from Mudhoney give a nice subtle lighting to the room. Another awesome thing about this chandelier is that you get an extra chain so that you can have the length as long as you need. Sometimes you end up supersizing chandeliers because you need the cord longer according to how the mod rights are so this just makes it way easier to fit into your space.The walls are from Fancy decor. Simple wall panels. They easily transform any space and I use them quite often. However I do also tint walls when they are able to be tinted without messing something up. It's nice to add your own unique extras to any space.
There is many cute decor items to give the space personality. This space is also easily for anyone. I have plants in here but nothing super girly. lol There is wall decor but the clock is also a main focal point. It's always so fun to add little extra decor items. Anytime a home store has a sale that is actually my fav items to buy. The little extras. You can never have too many especially when you get those big empty cabinets that you have to fill up. Those things can turn into prim eaters. LOL You have to be careful filling them up but it's always fun. I will post all of the credits in this space below of course. I want to thank you so much for stopping by. It's nice to see another weekend upon us. I hope you will have an amazing one. Thank you so much for the support. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

MudHoney Briley Chair - Black
MudHoney Audrey Ottoman - Black
MudHoney Tula Chandelier - Zinc

Fancy Decor: Retro Clock
Fancy Decor: Durer Lamp (silver)
Fancy Decor: Simple Wall Panel
{vespertine}- hanging pothos.
{vespertine} - bubble succulent terrarium / type 1
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
[Tia] Churchill Paper Basket - Typed
[Tia] Churchill Typewriter
:CP: Country Home Chessboard
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Lengthwise Tintable
LTD Studded Cushion (Monochrome)
Mori. faux fur rug . bear
[Con.] Light up Dome -
[Con.] NYC Scroll - Ninth
Stockholm-Sneakers decor (male)
{what next} Draped Curtains (LINEN)
floorplan. departure board
Apple Fall Oxeye Daisy Patch
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Soiree Curtains - Black - Long L
ARIA - Kingsley  Decorative Cocktails
[ARIA] Savannah Roman Blinds
BALACLAVA!! Aussie Meat Pie
DIGS - Holden Wall Hanging - Night Sky 2


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts