Majesty- Morning Breakfast

Hello there!!! I hope all is well! I am here today on this Monday morning featuring Chez Moi, Jian and Mad Match! Since it's Spring and I love a good sunshine I found the Lilah Beach awning by Trompe Loeil in my invy and it i sperfect for many type of Spring spaces! This patio set from Chez Moi is new at the Tres Chic event and it's very versatile. With all of the new awesome plants on sl I wanted to have a nice tropical feel. Homey but also one that feels like I am on vacation somewhere nice and filled with sunshine. The placemats rez delicious looking food items and this Dalmation from Jian is trying to sneak a sandwich. He just fits perfectly. lol I have a plant addiction at the moment and I love sunflowers. I was going to plant some in rl and remembered they are technically a "weed". It would be my luck if I start something I could not control so I will just have to enjoy them on SL and plant something else. These are from mad match and they are so cute. Resizable and they come with a little bee.  The benches and canopy is from The Loft. All of these items combined makes this the perfect Morning Breakfast area.
I did modify the build a bit though. The sides are open and I closed them some for the look I was going for. I love having builds that are mod friendly as I like to tear down or build up walls. I had to learn how to mod back in the day because houses were usually too small for what I needed. Now, some are way too big or too small. But that is a whole nother story I won't go off into today. Today is so pretty an dyou can tell it is April. Some people have convertible tops down in rl. But, it is pnuemonia weather for sure. I am not going out with a lil dress on and turn up sick next week. lol Imma pass on that! Thank you so much for stopping by. I have full credits below! I have more to show you this month. It's just getting started! I wish you a blessed day ahead. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Chez Moi Color Home Patio Set-Tres Chic- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001
JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 17. Sandwich Thief

Mad Match- SUNFLOWER (resizable)
Trompe Loeil - Lilah Beach Awning
Dust Bunny- Natural Habitat sets 1&2
{ V I N C U E } Furry+Carpet - Brown
La Galleria-BROWN LATTICE GEOMETRIC RUG MESH
Soy. Glass cloche with Mushrooms
{vespertine}- exotic plants /sansevieria
The Loft - Chidi Canopy
The Loft - Sandy Candle Driftwood
The Loft - Dakota Dining Bench
The Loft - Baxter Serving Dish
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
[ARIA] Savannah Roman Blinds
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22
CHEZ MOI INFO:



♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM














Comments

Popular Posts