Majesty- The Apple Fall Haul

Hello there!!! A new home decor post! Featuring Apple Fall. I thought I had almost everything but with this sale that Apple Fall had I was going nuts. With this past sale no one has the excuse to not have a glam home! lol There was no way I was going to post this before the sale ended since I was shopping right up till the end lol. EVERYTHING in this space is made by Apple Fall. You can furnish everyone's house by just stopping by this one store. I am using the conversion barn which is one of the newest builds from the store and I love it. I am a rustic/glam person. SO this sucker is right up my alley. I typically use something from Apple Fall in every space I decorate and if you love to decorate I am sure you prob have some of these items already. If not yay! I will not be putting the names of everything in this space. It's Just too many items to list yall. But, everything you see is available at Apple Fall's store.  And at this second everyone needs me on here so I am just putting my autoresponse on 100% lol. This barn is an open plan layout but the first picture is just showing you the living room area. I also have a kitchen area in this space. I don't want to take pics of too many different areas since SL is being complicated for me today. But I chose the best two pics from some of the areas. I really love this build and all of the beautiful decor in here. I filled the bookcase with many cute low prim knick knack items from top to bottom! It is like the perfect place to display your fav things and cherished gacha items easily.

The items in this space are so versatile and there is something for everyone at the store. I really just wanted a nice cozy space that was relaxing to my eyes. Tired eyes really appreciate it you know :)
I hope it's sunny in your neck of the woods because in mine it's nasty! The rain is falling and it's so gloomy! I won't sit and ramble too much! But, I wanted to get this space posted today. A nice bright space really cheers up my mood. I hope it has cheered you up as well. I want to thank you for stopping by. Friday seems to be that happy day we all look forward too! lol Be blessed and have an awesome weekend. xoxo, <333 Ebony 



Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

All items in this space are from Apple Fall


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- New! [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts