Majesty- Princess Slumber

Hello there! I hope all is well. New home décor post for you today. I took a much needed break last weekend. But, I couldn't let another one go by without posting! I am here featuring Aphrodite shop today. I am not usually decorating spaces for little ones but I like doing it. I have been all ages on sl so I have a special place in my heart for kid avis. Now some of them crazy af. It is what it is. But there is some sweet genuine ones out there to. Shout out to my honorary baby Jordy. This bedroom is ready for THE princess in your life. It wouldn't be me if I didn't do some sparkle and glow. There is no little kids in my family on sl. LOL No one is playing kid avatars at all so these Black Bantam babies will work just fine. Kids rooms are so much fun and can be decorated simply or just full of everything. Of course I leaned more towards everything! I wanted a magical fairytale feel for this space and even some greenery. This grass is from Half deer and the grass rug you see as pink comes in shades of green also. My other feeling was using the green and just making this room a forest but I changed my mind. But, I wanted to mention that as another option. The bed has animations for up to 2 kiddos and a parent. I am a fan of the puppet play and the pattycake animations. The adorable wardrobe also has parent and kiddo animations and the wardrobe is filled with clothes and shoes. There is 2 size options for the wardrobe. Girl and baby girl & Boy and baby boy so this is also available for those dapper little men in your life. Really adorable set and a must have if you have a little one. I have a incredible urge to have animals all over the place but I am not going to do that! lol. Subtle little ones here and there will do just fine.
 
Yall know I go nuts over Jian animals and I almost have them all. I am just missing the goats and I am going to run down to get those suckers today. I like doing two pictures per post. Years ago I did 4 pictures per blog and that was a mess. lol. I have thought about just doing one at a time but you miss out on the whole space. If I just posted the pic up top featuring the bed you would think I just decorated around a bed not that I decorated a whole room. Pic 2 is like hey the whole room is done people! lol So, I just prefer two pictures so you can see different views. The cute castle lights cut on and off and are so adorable. {what next} has been killing it with these beautiful flowers. They are texture change and I have the hanging versions on the wall also. I had been using their tulips a great deal but I will be switching over to these now. The little mannequin is just precious. I love collecting mannequins and I didn't have a babygirl one. I have a ton of credits for this space below and I will not tag every store in my Flickr post. But everything is listed even the trees and flowers outside. Feel free to let me know if I miss something. Thank you so much! I appreciate you! <3

*Please note: I had someone using the wardrobe that is why it is open. I derendered them lol. It doesn't stay open by itself and is no mod. I just wanted to mention that just in case.


                                                         Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
 
Animated Girls Wardrobe 1.0, Aphrodite Princess Bed 1.0,Kids Chair & Table Set 1.0
Aphrodite Princess  - Dress Mannequin, Aphrodite Princess deco  teddy bear- Aphrodite- The Thimble event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saint%20Lucia/143/144/3001
Blossom's Lady Vase- Kalopsia


Playful Pibbles ** Pibble Pup Wagon ** 25 Play reward- Arcade June 2017 & Pudgy Persians 16. Orange Grubbin' Kitten-JIAN
Summer Garden Planters,Summer Garden Hanging Planters- {what next}
Basic Little Lily 4 Tone 02, Little Boy Justin Brown 02 RARE- [Black Bantam]
Betsy mirror-[Brixley]
Taylor Hanging Light String- Cheeky Pea
Grass Rug - Princess - Square,Coming up Roses - Easel (White Plain), Vintage Distressed Frame - Pink - Square, & Star Creeper Moss - Light Green- +Half-Deer+
Glam Vintage Vanity Stool - Escobar + Gold- SAYO
Kitties go to market - Princess Macaroon EXCLUSIVE- MishMish
Majestic Wall Lamp-TA
White Crown Décor- Fiasco
balloon light (gold bokeh)-tarte.
briefcase record player . pink- dust bunny
Neko Mochi Ice Cream (Rez & Click)- !ohmai
Golden Shower Tree 7xcolors C/M- 3d trees
-Garden- by anc "spray" wild flower{shabby white}field 1prim-{anc}


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- New! [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts