Majesty- Bright day of Summer

Hello there! Happy Monday to you!I have been in and around decorating in-world. But I haven't blogged as much since other things have had to my focus and I am still working to finish my to-do list. I am also trying to finish my remodel of the Fruitatious sim Majesty showroom so I can close and reopen it sooner than later. I also have been celebrating my birthday and I just don't use one day. lol Hey, I am a eccentric person. I told yall that before.Today, I wanted to do something different. I have been doing beach spaces and decorating them but I wanted to do a beach space in the sky. Amazingly all of my beach projects have been on the ground and I like being versatile. If you have neighbors down below and you have to pick between putting up huge mountains to hide them or being in the sky...why not the sky! It can be done. I used to always live in the sky for many years actually. My main goal was to make it feel like I was on the ground. When I tp friends and family to my house or something I have decorated and they don't realize where they are it is hilarious to me. You tp me to a store? NO! lol But, thank you though. I am using the Turnip's skydome which is my go to for the sky. The dome has many different texture huds available and of course I am using the sand one for this beach in the sky. I am Featuring Kalopsia at Collabor, Kraftwork and Balaclava....and more! I tried to do a scarce beach but I can't lol. It looks like a dessert with no greenery yall. But the plants are tropical that I am using. I love lush gardens. I am a big lush greenery garden person so beaches can be a challenge to myself when I do them. But it's all about preference. Some people like plants everywhere and some like just a few. I went to the Botanical Gardens in DC recently and I think it helped my love of greenery blossom even more lol.

One thing I didn't know though is that they throw misty water out like every 5-10 mins yall. So, let's just say I wasn't ready for that and ran at first like Superman with Kryptonite. Once I came to terms with the fact I would have to get my hair done I was okay! LOL But, I would have pinned my hair up and wore a scarf or something had I known. It was like I just sat my butt under a misty water faucet. lol  Kalopsia has this awesome set for Collabor 88. You get a suitcase table, Suitcase chair, camera and a sign. So, you can use the suitcases as décor or as furniture. I am using them as decor. I was so tempted to take a picture of myself sitting on them! lol But I really want to show you these awesome items and space. Balaclava has the cutest items and I fell in love with my bubble maker. I am sticking it all over the place! It is color change and you can change the speed of the bubbles. The drink stand and Playable Congas are also from the store and they change colors! There is so many nice things at the store that I had to grab some things I didn't have! KraftWork is a store newer to me and I have been enjoying buying their builds. This burger stand is tintable which is pretty important and awesome! When you rez it..it's yellow. I changed it to white. It's so cute and you can fill it up with food and goodies and have a nice roleplay out of it. I didn't try to make the sand grass since I have it on a beach but I am sure you can mod it to grass for a year around use of it. I love being able to mod builds so you can add your own customization and this meets my expectations and more. Really high quality and a must have. Lord have mercy Fall doesn't start until the end of September. I might as well stop whining. That is a long way away and I do not want to wish months away just so I can go outside without feeling like I am in a frying pan! lol Well.....w.e! Okay, I am done rambling! I am on a roll today and gonna keep the productivity going! 

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate you! There is a bonus picture of this space below! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark me here! Thank you so much! xoxo, Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Hilly's Hitchiking set- Kalopsia @ Collabr88 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/108/194/1085
June's Deck Chair with Pillow,Lilo's Beach House - Cactus, Pineapple &  Flamingo  RARES, Polly's Umbrella- All from Kalopsia
Turnip's Skydome- (Sandy Terrain Texture)- Turnip's Home

Beach Burger Shack-KraftWork
Bubble Machine, Cold Beverage Cart (Aqua) 1.1 &Tropics Congas -BALACLAVA!!




Flamingo- Jian
BeachPalm.v2{Animated}- Little Branch
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li- {anc}
Ice Cream Garland Lights - Flavors -+Half-Deer+
sand castle . light-dust bunny
Pampas grass- Hayabusa Designs
Underwater Smoking Sign-7
// Vintage Roadtrip Car // Blue-NOMAD
G01A4-168GA :: HIUMI Electric---ANHELO-

Bonus Pic:

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- New! [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22















Comments

Popular Posts