Majesty- Queen of come here go away

My zodiac sign is Cancer and I 100% fit all of the stereotypes lol. I used to try to control the moodiness and everything else but pfft. The best thing you can do for yourself is just be yourself period. I can be moody sometimes and the people I love deal with it! They love the moody me and the sweet kind hearted me all the same. I have been on SL so long and nothing...and I mean nothing surprises me. There is some really crazy people on here. Like neurotic crazy. So, I keep my circle small and the people in my small but true circle are greatly appreciated. It took a long time to find a good selection of real people on here and it was truly worth the effort. I am featuring [Cynful] today and booN. You wanna have someone say damn while you walk by then wear this outfit. Cause I already got that response LOL. I am at the Everwinter sim today and I was wanting to go with a darker theme. It of course fits my mood. Everything is from my mood lol. I am putting out fashion posts now but I am working on home décor posts while I am also trying to finish my main showroom in-world. Since this is my own land I can do more as far as land impact so I can add more little details and let my creative juices just go stupid. I feel I have had a "comfort zone" as far as my fashion posts and I haven't done things more random as I am capable of like a dark post such as this one. I am going to have more fun with windlights and colors in all my posts from now on.
 
I've just felt so creative this week and more so than normal which was already overwhelming. This sexy lingerie comes in a billion colors like all beautiful creations from [Cynful]. It is a true must have for your sexy closet. Not the casual closet...but yes the sexy one lol. I am also wearing this Rowne jacket which adds that boojiiness to any outfit. It just puts you in that zone. This weekend went by so damn fast yall it's just sad lol. But hey one leaves and one comes again. I want to thank you for stopping by. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr. I will prob update my other social media links soon but I always update Flickr. I appreciate you and have an awesome week ahead. Stay tuned!!! <333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:

Coax Lingerie, Chilli Jersey necklace & earrings-[Cynful]-
Boon Hair PQP771 -booN-
 
 
Poses- BEZ! & {PM}
Swallow Lion Ring
Rowne Olesya Lace Coat
Empire Azalea shoes
 
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002

Comments

Popular Posts