Majesty- The Oasis

Hello there!! I am working on a new set of blog posts and also continuing to work on a new in-world show rooms. I want everything perfect so I am really enjoying having the time to show my creativity in the new space. I will keep you updated and when finish I will post the slurl for you can see for yourself. I love interior decorating and I also love being able to share spaces with you. Maybe something I use or decorate with will inspire you to use it in your own space or maybe you will want the whole space! lol. I never throw stuff together. I just can't do that. There is so many awesome things on here that can be used for any purpose just let your creativity go wild. At the end of the day it is YOUR space. What makes you happy is what is should be. So I ran down to Collabor 88 and this build called to me. 18 Land impact? Will I pass on such a low impact build? No, Of course not. lol Not when it's this cute. I had to have it and it deserved to be surrounded by very lush gardens. If you have been checking my blog posts over the years you will know I love greenery on the outside of homes. I like a ton of it actually. It goes to personal preference of course. I could have used a few trees and a sprinkle of grass and made it nice also. But today..........it's all about lush greenery people!

This space uses some of my fav plant, grass and trees from my fav stores to get greenery. Hayabusa Design, HPMD, Botanical & *alirium*,  of course {anc}. I have stuff from these stores that is brand new and stuff even a few years old and it is still top quality with a nice low land impact which makes a big deal. You do not want to have to sacrifice interior furnishings for a tree. Those days are over people! With all of the low impact greenery available on SL. I am eccentric. That's just my life. I think it does help however with my creativity being I am very detailed oriented and picky. I am this one in RL and SL. Nothing changes. I am horrible in a huge home store. I stand there like wth do I look at first!! lol Once I get my wits about me I am good. But at first I am all bright eyed. It's just how I do. I am NOT looking for sponsors. I do however like to be informed of new stores, new creators and new ideas. Please share them with me! I love being inspired and being able to show my creativity with each new space. I thank you for sharing my experiences with me. There is many more projects to come. Stay tuned <333 xoxo Ebony

                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits: 

 I usually edit the credits so they are cleaner , but I don't have the time to clean these up. I copy and pasted as is! <3


 
Garden by anc slight wildgrass {flash green} / SCREW 1Li
{anc} sunbeam/wide(clear) 2LI
Garden by anc slight wildgrass {flash green} / SCREW 1Li
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush
-Garden- by anc "silence" spider lily {DARK/gold}B 1Li mesh
*alirium* nanohana
Cliff #2 without  vegetation
Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1
HPMD* Shrub - ygreen*b
Apple Fall Privet Ball (Variegated)
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen A
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 M (Straight 2x1x1)

[Kres] Vintage Vegas - (1) Cactus
[Brixley] driftwood fence a
Soy. Garden Shed with Lblue
BricksStormwood: Roman Paving Stone Floor E
Apple Fall Honey Pot
 
 
 
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002


Comments

Popular Posts