Majesty- The Princess' Domain

Hello there. HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! New bittersweet post today. I am showing this space for all of the parents with little girly girls. This room in this house I decorated is pretty huge. It could actually be more than one space but it makes the most awesome babygirl diva suite. There is so many adorable things in sl for the perfect little ones space. I didn't really have a color scheme so I just went with more of a colorful pastel burst of colors. Soft pinks and blues and neutrals all together gives that perfect feel in this space. I can do any type of space for any age, sex and feel. I just wanted the space to have a magical feel. One that would inspire many fairy tale dreams of course. There is a ton of items in this space from different creators.  I will have all of the credit info below like always. I have taken the pictures already which allows me to sit and chill with my family and friends today while we dance. Sadly I have on a an outfit without drawls. Please creators add drawls to your outfit. That is all I ask. Thankfully I have my alpha on full force. This space could easily be changed to a teens room or unisex space. I just had full range of doing the space anyway without a specific theme and I was in a colorful unicorn mood.
 
There is a ton of credits for this room and I will list everything below. I am doing some Spring cleaning today while I have some extra time and I am finishing more home décor posts. I love mixing new items with older ones. They really help create a unique space. I want to thank you for stopping by. I have a ton of stuff to do so I will not just sit here and ramble. Today is Good Friday so I hope you have a blessed one. Easter weekend came so fast. But, the weather is just beautiful today. Thank you xoxo, Ebony <333

                                                           Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed




Credits:
Effie's Photos Light - Set 2- Kalopsia
Draped Couch Chair Table Cloth Prop- Trompe Loeil
 
 
Kitty Pillow (Prints)- Jian
Himawari Dolls (sit)- Serenity Style
Martini Table- The Loft
NOEL. :  frilled furrug / milk 2Li  canopy:lace:white- {anc}
Baby Kraken - Sugarwater Purple-+Half-Deer+
Candle Chandelier Decor [Gold]  Ruffle Ottoman Decor [white]-PILOT
Bookcase-LAQ Decor
Ferris Wheel Cupcakes  Milkshake Mixer (mint) V2 & Vermont Hot Chocolate Tray (Cream)-{what next}
Ice Cream Maker (Teal)-Apple Fall
White Wash Shelves-Fancy Decor
drapes-  ■ T-3D CREATIONS
Balloon Bunch - Cream- MuddPuddles
Jabode Mirror White  Jabode Rug-The Loft & Aria
the Legend of Unicorns - Decor 2 & 4-  Fawny
Sweet Dreams - Pastel (loop string)-  Lark
Sugar Sweet - Twin Bed RARE-  {BunBun}
Hybrid Roses Peach-  Ariskea[Nordica]
Traveler-Night stand-Bazar
Tan and White Geometric Rug MESH- La Galleria
Boudoir - Desk & Chair50 roll-Birdy
Taylor Hanging Light String- Cheeky Pea
 

My Links:
 
Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002

Comments

Popular Posts