Caramel Kisses

Hello there! I am happy to bring to you a new fashion post today featuring some of the newest things in my closet! I am wearing the top part of the new bikini from Cynful and this cute skirt from Apple May Designs that is at the newest round of Shiny Shabby. It has belt and metal options with a hud. They also come with standard sizes, Maitreya and Belleza options. This bikini top is gorgy also and comes in a billion colors and includes a hud with many options. I love mix and matching things so I couldn't resist pairing the two together and going to one of my favorite beaches on sl. My long beautiful locks are of course from booN. THE place in sl for braids, dreads and hair period. This hairstyle reminds me of how my hair was the last time I has braids and I am so addicted to wearing it!  I have been keeping busy but I try to get a few blog posts in so I can of course keep something here for you to see as truly much as possible. I will post a new home series soon so please be on the lookout for those since they are not something I am going to be pushing out a lot.

I was pushing out posts every day for some time and they really were so much. I am picky and ocd so everything had to be perfect. Some of the houses I put them back up after I took them down because something was either missing or not like I wanted in my pictures. But I am such a perfectionist that I can take a house down and set  it up right back like it was. I guess attention to detail is good in many instances but the ocd part really kicks my butt. I do have my limits though. Where I will just say okay Ebony chill out lol.Years ago I used to accidentally delete my house every so often and it was never put back the same. But now I can accidentally delete it and set it up in the same exact spot! lol I have truly come a long way from my nooby days. You will see notice me being at this beach every so many posts since I just love the water here. It is just a fav relaxing spot for me to come to. I have more posts coming so please make sure to stop by and bookmark me. I really appreciate it. I hope everyone has an amazing week. The labor day holiday will be here soon and I know everyone will be having cookouts! Stay tuned!

                                                        Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Cassie Skirt- Apple May Designs- NEW at Shiny shabby- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/111/117/21

Chain Bikini- [Cynful] Available on marketplace and at the mainstore! -
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/109/168/1002

Hair- booN- Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

Jewels- Ryca and Realevil
Shoes- Ncore

























Comments

Popular Posts