To Float or not to Float!

Hello There! Bringing a new home post today featuring this amazing raft called Summer Pool Party   from Aphrodite shop today! The raft is color change and can be red, pink, & orange also. But the blue called to me. You also get coolers with different assortments of drinks. I put out the soda since I have a little one that will drink anything I have out! But there is beer and booze coolers as well. I have to hide the booze people and trust me it aint easy! These items are brand new for the Cosmopolitan event. The Floater seats 6 people comfortably and it has only a 7 land impact. You cannot beat that at all. I debated about planting family all over this floater but decided to just show you how I have it on my land. It is very nice and of course I had to add greenery around. I love plants. Time is going by so fast today. So I am not going to ramble on about how awesome these things are.

You just have to go down and see for yourself!! I thank you for stopping by and I have some more posts to get out this week so don't pass me by! Feel free to bookmark this page and check back often. I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy the evening. I am going to do some things while I sit in this floater and drink a soda!!!

                                                     Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Summer Pool Party- Aphrodite Shop- Cosmopolitan event (NEW)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/128/42/1001

Bamboo- Skye Studio
Lily pads and Yellow ground cover- 3d trees and YB

Comments

Popular Posts