After Hours

Hello! It has been awhile since I posted. But I am still here! I am bringing a fashion post today! The weather has been dreary the last few days but it cleared up today and I wanted to do a new post! I am featuring some of the newest items from Apple May Designs today. This beautiful shirt dress named After hours and the matching shoes called Zairya that fit with the slink high feet and the Belleza fit. The dress comes in Standard sizes, Belleza and it's tested on Maitreya. I love wearing black so I have on the black version of course, but it also comes in white! I cannot forget to mention my awesome new hair from booN! There has been so many new and beautiful hairs released at the store that there is truly something for everyone. Braids, dreads and natural hair styles. Do not miss out on the new amazing hairs that are now available at the store. I had a hard time picking which to wear with my outfit! lol It is good to have too many choices. It really is.
 
I want to thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. I really appreciate it. I am working on some new posts so please feel free to come back by, bookmark me and follow me on Flickr!!! I hope everyone has an amazing day and make sure you get these items you will not regret it!!


                                                     Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Dress: After Hours (new) Apple May Designs
Hair & Hairbase: (new) booN
Shoes: (new) Zairya - Apple May designs
Location: Coming Soon
Octopus sushi- Birdy (Gacha)
Jewels- Chop Zuey

Comments

Popular Posts